Conquest Teams Strategy

13Next

Replies

• Jesse36
    53 posts Member
    If you were going to tell someone to invest in 3-5 teams for Conquest, which teams would you recommend them?

Bonus points if you break it down in:

Early Game:
    Mid Game:
    End Game:

I’d ask why CG reneged on the gear economy fixed.
  • NicWester
    8748 posts Member
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Drathuk916 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

So I’m just curious, what is the benefit of a paid employee of cg talking about the player base in this way? I don’t disagree with you by any stretch, i just don’t see how this interaction is helpful to your relationship with the community.

This just likely increases the distrust between the players and cg while having zero possible ability to lighten the mood overall on the forums.

The problem isn’t with the interaction itself. I always enjoyed when CM’s would make light hearted posts like this and interact with us beyond update notes. Made things seem more human.

The issue is the timing. The last couple RA’s and SotG’s lacked Anything of substance and also had big chunks of them that were already announced toons or updates. Datacrons being added with no mention of the promised gear economy improvements for the rest of P1 or any of P2. Zero UI or QoL for conquest or the game in general really. And the list keeps going. So when the only communicate we get are vanilla update notes with more progression pinch points and more marquee toons and a GI legendary who was sold as a TW GL killer only for the caveat he’s not meant to beat them with their Conquest counterpart; it’s not going to be well received. There’s a lot of animosity and anger in the community right now, and it’s by CG’s own doing.

I know Meathead means well but until CG stops silencing the CM’s and actually gives players what they promised….that won’t go away

Although yes, I agree that you making this thread for the sole purpose to compile a list of more nerfs indeed is.

I'm glad we're in agreement

Anyway apologies for derailing the thread. I concur with most answers here that cls is by far the most useful pre-gl team to develop for conquest whether or not you classify it early or mid. I wouldn’t change the order of your gl acquisition due to how they preform in conquest so whatever order you prefer go for it.

Well the good thing about Commander Luke is that you need him for Jedi Knight Luke, and you need Jedi Knight Luke for Grandmaster Luke. So working on Rebels is a step towards working on at least one Galactic Legend!

In turn, Grandmaster Luke is great with jedi and can be a good home for your Galactic Republic that you need to work on in order to get GL Kenobi.

That's one edge light side teams have over dark side teams--more overlap.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.