Overall disappointed with what conquest has become...

BonesRebo
19 posts Member
edited June 2022
Things have only gotten worse over time, not better...

-Enemy teams are WAY too fast
-Enemy teams need to be slowed down
-Stamina needs to recover faster, or not reduce stats so much (one or the other)
-296 Speed CLS get outrun by every single team in conquest past Sector 2
-Still only seeing the same 6-7 data disks (and almost always grey quality)
- I never see a purple data disk anymore except in the feats
-Normal conquest feels like Hard Conquest
-Conquest Pass Plus is a waste of money and overpriced
-Conquest feels more like a chore, than the fun game mode it should be (USED to be)
-Enter the battle and lose 4/5 of your whole team before you get a turn, there's clearly something wrong

Basically my experience lately is: 5 geonosians (RELIC "2") will easily kill any of my teams (RELIC 5+) and when I get a turn it will be a 1v5, but I guess it's because my mods are too slow right?

Can you guys tone it down a bit, please...
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Could you also stop spaming? Same comments in 3 threads so far
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    BonesRebo wrote: »
    Basically my experience lately is: 5 geonosians (RELIC "2") will easily kill any of my teams (RELIC 5+) and when I get a turn it will be a 1v5, but I guess it's because my mods are too slow right?

Can you guys tone it down a bit, please...

What teams do you have? It might be that you're on the low end of what Hard should be and that's why you're having problems. It also helps to check the level of Prepared when choosing an oppenent (assuming you aren't at a bottleneck node, of course) because sometimes you're choosing between Prepared IV and Prepared I (or even no Prepared at all) and that more than makes up for the other team's composition.

But also, for what it's worth, if you find yourself consistently out-sped, the answer isn't more speed (since you can't just pull that out of thin air) but rather more protection and health. Team composition can make up for that to a degree if you have some passive health/protection recovery.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I do normal conquest because it's more fun and less grindy. Initially things got worse, but recently things have improved a lot IMO. Apart from the ridiculous LV from the last batch.

"-296 Speed CLS get outrun by every single team in conquest past Sector 2"
    Surprised that's fast enough in sector 2 even!

"- I never see a purple data disk anymore except in the feats"
    They're not great anyway, so no bad thing there.

Seems to me you're doing some stuff wrongly; if you can't get anywhere with relic 5 teams in normal. I mean beating Geos is like beating Geos in PvP. Maybe you want to watch a guide on Conquest? Bit Dynasty perhaps.

Anyway for me as a normal mod player, I think Conquest is in as good as place as it's ever been. Maybe the best with the added datacron node.

Oh and yeah, I doubt many people are touching Conquest Plus, it's pretty silly.
  • BonesRebo's not wrong.

I barely make any moves on a Maul node. My Padme lead team is the only one that can survive long enough to make some moves. Their Clan Loyalty is over 200 when I time out.

I added the Speed Booster (+16%) and Initial Tether Tech, not helping at all. The "Steadfast Retribution" costs 150 crystals, and I'm not willing to spend it for a white node.

Padme = 323 Speed
    CAT = 328 Speed
    GAS = 294 Speed

Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano are here too, everyone R7.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • BonesRebo's not wrong.

I barely make any moves on a Maul node. My Padme lead team is the only one that can survive long enough to make some moves. Their Clan Loyalty is over 200 when I time out.

I added the Speed Booster (+16%) and Initial Tether Tech, not helping at all. The "Steadfast Retribution" costs 150 crystals, and I'm not willing to spend it for a white node.

Padme = 323 Speed
    CAT = 328 Speed
    GAS = 294 Speed

Kenobi and Ahsoka Tano are here too, everyone R7.

Don't try to outspeed in conquest. You can't. Try something else.