GAC rewards not adjusted?

avihas
175 posts Member
Since we went from 4 weeks GAC to 3 weeks GAC, CG told us the rewards will be adjusted in order for the total crystals to stay about the same, or at least that was what I understand from their post here:
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/256330/event-scheduling-update#latest

And yet I saw I got the same crystals per day, the same crystals per win and by looking on the rewards I see I'll get the same crystals per week and the same crystals per GAC..

Did I understood them correctly (and since that there is a missing crystals) or am I wrong?

Replies

  • @avihas
    Wasn't that bonus calendar from a week ago the adjusted rewards or am I missing something.
  • avihas
    175 posts Member
    @avihas
    Wasn't that bonus calendar from a week ago the adjusted rewards or am I missing something.

    As far as I understand no, since they wrote the following in addition to the 7 week calander:

    "Grand Arena Championships rewards will also be adjusted to compensate for this different schedule since it will be a 4 week cycle instead of a 5 week cycle."

    Key words - "will ALSO".

    If the calander was the adjusted rewards, there was no need for that sentence
  • DMG_SW
    124 posts Member
    What league are you in? The per match rewards only increased in the lower leagues. In Kyber, for example, I think getting the huge payouts at end of season every four weeks vs every five weeks covers the gap. You gotta actually read the announcement.
  • Metasly
    261 posts Member
    edited June 23
    I thought it was the end of season reward that was adjusted
  • avihas
    175 posts Member
    Metasly wrote: »
    I thought it was the end of season reward that was adjusted

    stays the same, at least for Kyber2 (2050 crystals)
  • avihas
    175 posts Member
    DMG_SW wrote: »
    What league are you in? The per match rewards only increased in the lower leagues. In Kyber, for example, I think getting the huge payouts at end of season every four weeks vs every five weeks covers the gap. You gotta actually read the announcement.

    So the rewards for Kyber are not adjusted- it's stays the same.
  • avihas wrote: »
    DMG_SW wrote: »
    What league are you in? The per match rewards only increased in the lower leagues. In Kyber, for example, I think getting the huge payouts at end of season every four weeks vs every five weeks covers the gap. You gotta actually read the announcement.

    So the rewards for Kyber are not adjusted- it's stays the same.

    Yes and no. Crystals stay the same, mod slicing mats is up, and iirc gac currency end of season rewards are slightly down for kyber and aurodium. It’s all in the original post but I admit I made the same mistake as you initially thinking some crystal rewards would change.
  • Lumiya
    360 posts Member
    From the post:
    "To that end, we will be making some changes to balance out the rewards and to make the table above possible.
    - Increased the crystal rewards for a loss in Carbonite/Bronzium/Chromium
    - Increased the crystal rewards for winning in Carbonite
    - Increased the per-Tournament (3-round event) payout of Championship Tokens and Mod slicing materials
    - Decreased Championship Tokens in the end-of-season prizes - This means the impact to Championship Tokens rewards comes out to effectively neutral with the above changes, but with more % paid out throughout the season and less of a 1 big lump sum at the end"
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Rius
    169 posts Member
    I got 80 instead of 75 for a loss in chromium so I think it’s been updated.
Sign In or Register to comment.