Grand Inqusitors event

Frippe
7 posts Member
edited June 2022
When i did the last mission om GI event, the game crashed when i killes Kenobi, the problem is that i didnt get any shards but the battles is clearedhkotpt1wf8rl.jpg
wjb5kf1bhcsl.jpg
jjd917vgmjoa.jpg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Frippe wrote: »
    When i did the last mission om GI event, the game crashed when i killes Kenobi, the problem is that i didnt get any shards but the battles is clearedhkotpt1wf8rl.jpg
    wjb5kf1bhcsl.jpg
    jjd917vgmjoa.jpg

Have you tried the battle again?
  • Yes 4 Times xD
  • 12thParsec
    195 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Frippe wrote: »
    Yes 4 Times xD

Well I would say contact CG support but more than likely you will not get an answer back. EA will just refer you to CG. You might have to wait till the event comes back unfortunately.
  • That sucks.. i Guess there support Kinda sucks big Times :/
  • harvestmouse
    890 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Frippe wrote: »
    That sucks.. i Guess there support Kinda sucks big Times :/

Yes.

I wish you all the luck in the world with this one.
  • Contact support. You won't get those shards by waiting for the next event - the game thinks you already got them so they won't be awarded again.

Maybe @CG_Tusken_Meathead can bring this to someone's attention to help you out.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • StarSon
    7387 posts Member
    Contact support. You won't get those shards by waiting for the next event - the game thinks you already got them so they won't be awarded again.

Maybe @CG_Tusken_Meathead can bring this to someone's attention to help you out.

Yeah, 100% contact support, and keep contacting them until you get the shards. That node will never pay out for you, no matter how long you wait.
  • Frippe wrote: »
    wjb5kf1bhcsl.jpg
    jjd917vgmjoa.jpg

That really sucks dude. I do hope support help you out as I would be absolutely fuming if this happened to me. Fingers crossed they get it sorted.
  • crzydroid
    7233 posts Moderator
    Please report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>