Why don't ships get the double drop treatment?

I never quite understood why ships dont get the double drop treatment after they've been in the game for the designated time frame. I mean aside from being minor requirements for special/galactic legend events they only really play a vital role in fleet arena and that seems to be it. I dont really see the reasoning behind why ships cant recieve double drops when they dont get as much special attention as toons do.

Replies

• Because CG likes to torture us.
  • Money
  • cboath7
    459 posts Member
    because there's like 300 characters and 40ish ships...
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Maybe because ship it's the worst possible game mode, and painful farming it's right for it.
    If they make It less painful to farm it's still the worst possible game mode.

And mainly because CG doesn't care about players, and no one it's doing the communication job between players and Devs.
  • Whatelse73
    2161 posts Member
    Because that would be beneficial to players. CG wants you to spend more money on ships, which is why they've increased the RNG factor so heavily in ship battles after neglecting them for 2-3 years.
  • If I remember correctly, we never had ships on any nodes. The ship energy nodes didn't exist, and there weren't any on cantina or LS or DS. As I remember it, anyway!

Then I remember we got KRU's ship on the same node as KRU. I remember talking about it with my guild and we came to the conclusion that it was some sort of mistake!

Anyway, where am I going with this? I think in CG's mind, ships on nodes as they are, is a special thing.....maybe.