I hate you CG. Inquisitors are punishing me not jedi for farming them

Prev1
Liklik113
131 posts Member
edited July 2022
Inquisitors are crapola. Thanks for making me spend heaps of crystals farming them, buying from shipments and then doing that cheap event. Please please let another studio take over. Nobody Likes you. You don't care so go away.
This message was brought to you by 99% of the player base of Swgoh.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Kripty
    202 posts Member
    They made you? How? By force I’m guessing…
  • Pretty sure that 99% of the player base was slow farming them F2P, and we are grateful to Ahnaldt, you, and the rest of the 1% for rushing them, testing them, and falling on that sword for us so we know they're not worth the gear when we do finally have them 7*.
  • Someone needs a hug
  • Badfish
    11 posts Member
    Noone is forcing us to farm or gear them, mine are all still level 1 and 3 start...
  • Granolo
    214 posts Member
    I'm only farming 2nd Sis for the ship. Not worth geearing up the rest, every single character in the Journey Guide is a better option.
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    Inquisitors have their strong in offense against Jedi. In gac, maybe QGJ omicron.
    In TW, JMK without Cat we never see that in defense. JML is always on offense.

For high end user like me, they are not very useful. But for 1-2 years players they have a good potential. Omicron add something very interesting but unfortunatly for rarely seen defense team.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    They feel like a Dark Side version of Phoenix Squad. A decent all-around team that can do a lot of things well early in the game, but by the time you get to where we are we don’t “need” them any more.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Eh I don't have anything else to farm at the moment
  • Jefferx
    361 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    They feel like a Dark Side version of Phoenix Squad. A decent all-around team that can do a lot of things well early in the game, but by the time you get to where we are we don’t “need” them any more.

Yup, but let’s make some try. Some video killing jmk cat are incoming. Looks like you’ll need to relic 7-8 all of them. Since JMK team are all relic 7-8. Do not expect to win without moding decently and similar relic level.
  • From what I've seen so far at relic 5 they struggle to do their ONE job.

I have GI unlocked and I'm gearing him now. I have the omicrons to max all his abilities but I'm honestly really torn about it. I feel like I can get more value putting them elsewhere.

So far I regret spending for them. They have yet to impress me or make me glad that I have them. Their viability even in DS Geo TB looks questionable and honestly that was my fall-back position with them.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • LordDirt
    4997 posts Member
    Slow farming them and putting all my resources towards R7 Darth Malgus.

sejh4o64hsdv.png
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4997 posts Member
    I have just done 3x refreshes. Have not bought any packs or extras with crystals.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt
    4997 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I have just done 3x refreshes. Have not bought any packs or extras with crystals.

thats my point, 3x refreshes is not slow farming.

Really? Seems really slow. What is slow farming to you?
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited June 2022

I think he thought you have been refreshing the farm node 3x. Slow farm would be not to refresh the node at all.

• NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Antario wrote: »

I think he thought you have been refreshing the farm node 3x. Slow farm would be not to refresh the node at all.

But you can farm all of them using the free energy, no need for refreshes for them. Unless he means 3x on Fifth Brother and regular on the rest?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    NicWester wrote: »
    Antario wrote: »

But you can farm all of them without any refreshes. Unless he means 3x on Fifth Brother and regular on the rest?

I only refresh my daily energy (100 for cantina and 50 for the rest). And do my farming with them. I normally don't refresh the farm nodes. At least not at the moment.

I'm not farming 5th brother at the moment. I need to relic other things.
  • LordDirt
    4997 posts Member
    So no refresh is slow farm? That is basically no farm, lol.
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Is this slow enough?

k2e04vaa3cv5.jpg
  • Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Slow farming them and putting all my resources towards R7 Darth Malgus.

sejh4o64hsdv.png

Hhhmmm….your definition of slow farming seems to differ greatly from mine. I’ve refreshed 3x for each and spent around 10k crystals gearing them up, and I’m almost where you are at.

I havent spent anything except refreshes, and I am almost at the same spot. 78/100 on 7th and 69/85 on 8th. The rest r5
  • Before joining this semantic debate, a quick question: when people talk about "3 refreshes", it should mean 25,50 and 100, so 20 battles per day. Is that so ?
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    Before joining this semantic debate, a quick question: when people talk about "3 refreshes", it should mean 25,50 and 100, so 20 battles per day. Is that so ?

Good point.

I usually mean 15 attempts when I say 3 refreshes. I don’t think the 100 crystal refreshes are cost efficient any more, so I rarely dip into that 4th batch of 5 battles.
  • LordDirt
    4997 posts Member
    I never do the 100 crystal ones except of course for cantina and I never do the 200 crystal ones there.
  • Dave12
    36 posts Member
    Just to get back on track, if the Grand Inquisitor even wasn’t the most ridiculous, painful, not fun event since General Skywalker, I’d be ok with it. But it is simply the worst.
  • Granolo wrote: »
    I'm only farming 2nd Sis for the ship. Not worth geearing up the rest, every single character in the Journey Guide is a better option.

Same here
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Ok then. So, when farming a marquee character you can:

Farm without refreshes: 6 months, 0 crystal for refreshes
    Farm with 1 refresh per day: 3 months, 2250 crystals for refreshes (25 crystals a day)
    Farm with 2 refreshes per day: 2 months, 4500 crystals for refreshes (75 crystals a day)

Farming the full inquisitor ‘hard node’ squad using 2 refreshes per day will cost 18,000 crystals, not really cheap if you only want to farm them just in case.

So, for semantic sake, ‘Slow farming’ seems more appropriate for the free 6 months farm. Also, it’s slow.
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    lol this is not the first nor going to be the last type of hype over a faction that under performs in game from what the hype was .. Remember fool me once....