Shards vanished after upgrading gear level

5 shards for tie fighter pilot vanished from my account when i upgraded my tie fighter pilot from gear level VII to gear level VIII. I upgraded this morning after midnight. After the upgrade my shard count went from 51/65 to 46/65.
"There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Have you opened a support ticket?
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Yes, before posting here. Auto generated responce on the ticket providing me a case number, but no action.
  • Options
    I have found support tickets to be pretty pointless so far. I have opened a couple, usually takes them a week to respond with a very generic response then close the ticket without actually solving the problem. Hopefully customer support gets better in time.
  • Options
    I did the gear upgrade the morning of the 5 shard daily login reward. After reading a few posters claiming to have not received the daily login shards after accepting the reward, i think this could be where my 5 shards went, and it may not have anything to do with upgrading my gear level.

I have been counting these shards, and knew how many i would need to promote, and then after accepting the 5 shard daily login shards, farming 2 pieces of gear, and then increasing the TFPs gear level, i looked at shards, and thats when i noticed that i had 5 missing. I now believe that the daily login reward shards were just never given when i accepted them. Could anyone confirm?
  • Options
    I went through EA support making a ticket before starting this post. Today i received a responce from EA saying that they do not have the capability of giving shards, and then they closed the ticket.
    Why is CG directing us to EA who doesn't have capability of doing anything? I am still missing the 5 tie fighter shards. @EA_Jesse @CG_AaronNemoyten