[Rogue One] Jyn Erso stats confirmed!

zerizut
425 posts Member
After datamining mon derriere, here's the new original character for the coming December.

Jyn Erso - Risky Attacker that has high damage, speed, evasion and nerf resistance, but is a bit on the squishy side. Synergy: Rebels and Nightsisters

Shifting Blow (Basic) - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 39% chance to gain foresight for 1 turn.

Above Average (Special) - Deal physical damage to target enemy. in addition, Jyn gains foresight for 1 turn, if she doesn't have any positive status effects, and offense up for 2 turns if she does.

Flurry of Strikes (Special) - Deal physical damage to target enemy twice, with a 54% chance to deal damage a third time. if Rey Jyn has any positive status effects, she will deal damage one additional time. hits after the first deal reduced damage.

Shifting Blows (Totally Unique) - Jyn has +24% offense as long as she doesn't have any negative status effects.

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Is she mother of Rey? She has the same stats
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Is she mother of Rey? She has the same stats

LOL!

Pretty sure OP was making a joke about how much Jyn and Rey are alike based on the 2 minute trailer. They do look alike though and there may be a connection.

Jyn will probably be Scoundrel/Rebel affiliated.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    More scoundrel/undecided faction probably
  • Jumbopeanuts
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Shouldn't that be Mon derrière hors? just Mon derrière sounds more like "i pulled it out of my behind"

not that i'm a french wiz or anything it just seemed a little april fooley.