Proving Grounds, CAT shards

I think its a disgrace, that 1 year after release, we can only get CAT denominations of 20 shards, or 2200 crystals.

It was supposed to become farmable after conquest. Single shots of 20 shards every event is not farming. I need a number of shards divisible by 20, with a remainder of 19. Absolutely disgraceful design.

Replies

• Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    oots2cp7h9z3.jpg

And take ur crappy icon away before it blocks something more important. Because this event is not important
  • Thanks to ruin my last steps in RC farm...

61c2h72lslzz.jpg
    2bkk00clpax9.jpg
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Its amazing how hard they try to make you not get a single shard shop currency, yet dont fix any gameplay bugs that exist for years(looking at you, vulture droid)
  • Mohrg
    199 posts Member
    Can someone please take this job https://ea.gr8people.com/jobs/173431/quality-designer-capital-games?locale=en
    it is most desperately needed!
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    oots2cp7h9z3.jpg

And take ur crappy icon away before it blocks something more important. Because this event is not important

isn't that just the general event icon slot she is taking up?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    oots2cp7h9z3.jpg

The impt things are TW and GAC. U did notice that if they have many events running, the TW icon is missing
  • Rius
    361 posts Member
    oots2cp7h9z3.jpg

The impt things are TW and GAC. U did notice that if they have many events running, the TW icon is missing

eq4donbmt7kq.jpeg

Guild event icon is there, currently TB though. GAC is still visible. And for me I would rather see PG than any other general event.
  • How is CG so incompetent that they can’t figure out how to code a simple event that they’ve had MONTHS to figure out? It’s not like they’ve been doing anything else, aside from the new disappointing Inquisitor faction that took half a year to make, and the dozen Inquisitor GCs. We’ve been misled this entire year so far. It was said that Proving Grounds would only require a R5 team, well surprise, it also requires 4m GP. And takes 2200 crystals to refresh the **** thing. And CG can’t figure out how to code the thing, which should be quite simple compared to all the things designed to make their wallets fat, so we’re missing out on Razor Crest shards for the month because of their stupidity. CG, at the bare minimum you should be giving everyone Razor Crest shards. But honestly, and this is just wishful thinking for this company, the player base should be getting an actual apology for the way things have been going this year. I get that you’re only dedicating time and effort to things that make you money, as there are bugs still present that developed years ago, but it’s getting quite old at this point. Sorry for the rant if anyone’s reading this.
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    oots2cp7h9z3.jpg

yes I do notice that when its missing. but that doesn't change the fact that she is taking a normal icon that's always on the side for general events. its not like PG is getting its own unique icon.
  • @PrussianGeneral no need to apologize for the rant. Its how everyone feels. I think its finally gotten to the point where a majority of the player base is finally getting fed up with the way CG abuses their player base. Its not right to be honest. Any decent human being(s) would know when enough is enough but this company seems to lack quality of character.
  • SmithSharky
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    After one week still nothing about any compensation. Exe event is getting closer. Thanks CG to ruin 4 month hard farm, and prep. for Exe event!
  • Altzair
    132 posts Member
    Thanks to ruin my last steps in RC farm...

61c2h72lslzz.jpg
    2bkk00clpax9.jpg

Although that is definitely a bug at least RC is available elsewhere. CAT on the other hand has no other place to get shards but from the PG