Best 5th bh?

Nrm53
89 posts Member
All right I have bossk Boba dengar and ig88 to relic levels (those needed for executor) i still cant beat rebel roundup without a 5th besides obviously scrapping half the team what would be the best 5th to go with them? I have mando at 10 cad at 12 and greedo at like 8... all others I believe r even lower... what is everyone's thoughts please and thank u for reading this at least... here is my ally code if u wanna glance 363-448-974

Replies

• Mando's instakill bounty payout is very good, so is recommend him.
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    He's Def who i was leaning towards... he's who I use anyways but I just don't like that that's all I get... no ship or anything but he's also not gonna be too bad to gear up I don't think
  • Gearing up the whole crew of Mando to get Beskar Mando would eventually get you the Razor Crest. Though it wouldn't be immediate
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Iv already got beskar and just got the razorcrest maxed last week lol
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Bossk, Boba & Dengar are fine but IG-88 is too squishy to be much use and neither Cad nor Greedo are likely to help. Mando and Greef are what you really want.

And frankly Imperial Troopers are easier if you have them powered up.
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Ya even at r3 ig is ok at best... my imp troopers r ok at best... piette very good but after that it's like a g12 death and that's it