Best rebel fighter teams

Hello I have recently been farming Mon Mothma but realize once I have her 7 star I need a team for her. What is the best rebel fighter team?
I have wedge and Biggs relic 3 and Leia g 12.

I was also wondering if Wiggs is not part of the best team then what team are they best in?

Replies

• Best team is MoM, Kyle Katarn, Pao, Hoth Scout, and Cara Dune.

Pao can constantly give out offense up and call a high damage mass assist.
    Scout gives out tm on basic for a train.
    KK lifts the whole team, can go first to get the party started, and can do serious damage.
    Cara has tm removal from enemies to ensure your tm train doesn't get de-railed.

Cara is the flex spot where you could sub in someone else, but I think she is best. Bistan is pretty good with his frenzy for supporting the tm train, applying dots on basic, and a single tm removal move. Basically look for rebel fighters that do interesting things with their basic so it's applying on every mass assist.

Wiggs doesn't really have a place. Wedge with Han and Chewy can be a great team in 3v3. His lead is pretty decent, but it's overshadowed by other rebel lead options so he's left with a cast of c-listers to go with him.

Leia does not have a rebel fighter tag.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Thank you. I will try and gear those toons up. I need to farm Cara for Beskar mando anyways. And Kyle for starkiller.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Just be aware that a 5 star G10 Iden Versio with G12 left over troopers can take down a relic 5 Mon Mothma team pretty easily ... even without datacrons. So if you get matched with somebody in GAC with Iden Versio, don't leave MoM on defense. She has a lot of great uses on offense anyway.
  • Jimster1 wrote: »
    Thank you. I will try and gear those toons up. I need to farm Cara for Beskar mando anyways. And Kyle for starkiller.

Kyles now in the monthly calendar, so if you log in a bunch that’ll help
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    Jimster1 wrote: »

Kyles now in the monthly calendar, so if you log in a bunch that’ll help

I see that. I may use Wiggs until I have everyone at a good gear level. Lucky me.