Why doesn't Han always shoot first in Smuggler's Run?

Darth_Keith
189 posts Member
edited July 2022
This never seems to happen on the first attempt and usually happens on the second attempt. I get to stage 3 and Krennic and both Death Troopers take turns before Han.

Am I missing something? Isn't Han always supposed to shoot first?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• DT and Krennic may start that battle with 100% TM. If thats’s the case, who goes first is decided by speeds, and since the opponents in these events are usually super-fast, they may be taking their turns before Han.
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    It's a 50/50 thing if Han takes the final turn on wave 3. He basically goes in with 0 TM and Krennic is preloaded at 100% TM. So they both end up at 100% so it's a coin flip. At least that is what i've seen.
  • Prior to a few months ago, turn order for opposing characters who started with 100% TM was decided by a coin flip. Then they changed it so the faster character goes first when two are at 100% TM.

I just ran the event and did see DT and Krennic start with full TM, although my 286 speed Han went first. So they aren’t as fast as some of the NPCs in other events, and you could go first with a fast enough Han.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You can end the previous wave with Han having some tm, and then he will go first.