Well IG-88 victories are TB are no longer credited

MasterSeedy
5035 posts Member
Again.

I don't care a lot about prestige quests, certainly not enough to make a formal bug report, but this kind of thing does get old and drives down my enjoyment of the game.

And now that someone violated confidentiality, we're going to get even less testing, therefore more bugs. I'm not unhappy that they dropped the plan to make you use regular gear to upgrade Datacrons. That was a terrible plan, and if the leak helped stop that implementation, that's a good thing.

But there are also bad consequences, and one of those is that the leaker gave CG incentives to reduce testing, which gives the rest of us more of this BogusStuff.

If they ever have a private beta-tester program again, please think about what you're committing to and why that's important.

Replies

• Thoeb
    22 posts Member
    Imagine not caring about a bug enough to make a long winded forum rant.
  • i just came here for the ig88 bug.....and learned nothing more about it.
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    Well I got the last 3 victories in this TB that I needed for IG88 wins 🤷‍♂️
  • Thoeb wrote: »
    Imagine not caring about a bug enough to make a long winded forum rant.

He doesn't care about the quests. He does care about the lack of pride and respect they have for their own game.
  • MasterSeedy
    5035 posts Member
    Hokie Fiend has it right.

I'm upset that they don't seem to try. I'm upset that the team that they put together to try to test things has fallen apart over a leak. I'm upset that they're going to continue to put out sloppy, untested code until the end of time.

That's why I'm upset. This is just the **** bug in the world, because it was already found and fixed it, and and now they've just put it back. That's appalling.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    I won 2/3 battles and got credited for it. 3 more to go!