Cheater in gac

https://swgoh.gg/p/138884887/gac-history/

This guy kill the game
Thanks cg !!!

Replies

• Gotta love the feeble attempts to try and make it look good combined with outright indifference.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    I loved the Negotiator beating the 7 star Exec with 73 banners. Totally plausible /s
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    I loved the Negotiator beating the 7 star Exec with 73 banners. Totally plausible /s

And nary a scratch lol

• The JKL solo of Palp/MJ/SK without a scratch is pretty good. He's unlocked the secrets of JKL.

"Cooool, sweeet Kenny, look at my JKL. Cooool"

In my best Cartman voice of course.
  • Mandalor
    37 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Here another candidate
    grll3witxlwe.jpg
  • Danoris
    51 posts Member
    I knew GAS was good, but how does GAS + HYoda defeat DR in 27 seconds with 66 banners for the win?

fler7wz3oypa.jpeg
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    Well known cheater. Been reported for months. Even cheats on multiple accounts. Some of his other accounts were banned but not this one.
  • sigsig wrote: »
    Well known cheater. Been reported for months. Even cheats on multiple accounts. Some of his other accounts were banned but not this one.

You are stupid if you believe that.
    @Bigs01 The stupid thinks I use your account 🤣
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    M_Gerard wrote: »
    sigsig wrote: »

You are stupid if you believe that.
    @Bigs01 The stupid thinks I use your account 🤣

'Well known cheater' is being very kind. Kind surprised you haven't been banned from the forums too.
  • zatchy
    124 posts Member
    I mean CG has shown cheating isn’t a concern. at this point whole community should just use blue stacks and cheat to their hearts content. Biggest flaw of moving crystals from Arena. And CG’s invisible dev dedicated the cheating doesn’t even come to the forum.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    LOL that guy is in my GAC bracket this round, together with another cheater. This is gonna be fun...
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2319 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    zatchy wrote: »
    I mean CG has shown cheating isn’t a concern. at this point whole community should just use blue stacks and cheat to their hearts content. Biggest flaw of moving crystals from Arena. And CG’s invisible dev dedicated the cheating doesn’t even come to the forum.

Some people who cheat aren’t very good at hiding it. Including someone else in this thread who created a forum login just to post about how they were banned for requesting a refund, not being self aware enough to understand the actual reason
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Lolo_rff wrote: »
    https://swgoh.gg/p/138884887/gac-history/

This guy kill the game
    Thanks cg !!!

This guy is now competing for the final round in my bracket. Meaning he already stole the win from two other people. And I'm pretty sure he will end up winning again. It's unbelievable such an obvious cheater is still allowed to continue playing without any consequences.
  • petersont79
    291 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    He has been reported many times for months and months. Even changed his game name to another member of the community as they are a psycho like that. CG doesn’t seem to care. @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead can we look into this player?
  • Fredy5
    328 posts Member
    They don't care anymore...
    As soon as whale spend on their cheat code, they don't care anymore about this game...
    It's P2W cheat code vs F2P cheat code ....
  • I'm guessing even if they do ban him, no one will get the rewards they should've gotten due to his forfeit. Players SHOULD get recompense when a cheater is caught and banned, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I think if it were, we'd hear about it.

So the cheaters win and win again because they permanently rob rewards from other players.
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I'm guessing even if they do ban him, no one will get the rewards they should've gotten due to his forfeit. Players SHOULD get recompense when a cheater is caught and banned, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I think if it were, we'd hear about it.

So the cheaters win and win again because they permanently rob rewards from other players.

I totally agree.
  • Lumiya
    1462 posts Member
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I'm guessing even if they do ban him, no one will get the rewards they should've gotten due to his forfeit. Players SHOULD get recompense when a cheater is caught and banned, but that doesn't seem to be happening. I think if it were, we'd hear about it.

Which is kind of sad, given tha fact that CG actually stated they would reimburse people affected by cheaters...
    We are all made of star-stuff