Any good squads I could grind for?

Skully
2 posts Member
I'm a novice player 180000 gp and need some squads

Replies

• Zeneis95
    26 posts Member
    Phoenix is a good starting squad which will get you access to Thrawn and Emperor Palpatine, both of which are great legendary characters. Not one of my favourite squads, but it's one a lot of people use to start off (including myself, ha).

I might also recommend Geonosians. They're great team which will get you into an end game guild so you can get Wat Tambor. Coming from a guild officer perspective, the main thing we look for in new members is whether or not they have a Wat ready team.

A personal favourite of mine are the two Revan teams. I love KotOR, so I love using both of those characters, and they're still relevant to this day!

I would also say pick a GL and go for it. Galactic Legends are the most powerful characters ingame and are really what will help you succeed, so I'd shoot for those.

Otherwise, I'd say go for what you like, what makes Star Wars exciting for you. Is it bounty hunters? Great! Grind that team! The Clone Wars show? Get the 501st! Have fun with what you like.
  • Skully
    2 posts Member
    Thanks a lot I was between bounty hunters and first order but I'll do these first
  • Skully
    2 posts Member
    BTW what is kotor
  • Zeneis95
    26 posts Member
    Skully wrote: »
    BTW what is kotor

KotOR are two Star Wars games that came out in 2003 and 2004 that takes place 4000 years before the movies. The Jedi Knight Revan and Darth Revan characters, as well as all the Old Republic characters that are in this game come from those games.
  • Skully wrote: »
    BTW what is kotor
    KOTOR = Knights of the Old Republic
  • Skully wrote: »
    BTW what is kotor

Bro KotOR was my childhood man I love those games. I’m working on grinding a dearth revamp team btw with Revan, Malak, Bastila Shan (fallen), Hk-47(might seem random but has perfect synergy with Revan as lead) and Malgus. He gains buffs for all sith and sith empire characters, which all are sith empire and 4 are sith. I’m trying to find Malgus tho, and I still can’t find him. Help?
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    BTW what is kotor

I’m trying to find Malgus tho, and I still can’t find him. Help?

He is in Conquest only right now
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    BTW what is kotor

I’m trying to find Malgus tho, and I still can’t find him. Help?

He is in Conquest only right now

Ahhh okay tysm