Proving grounds compensation

Prev1
When are CG planning to give out Razor Crest shards to make good on their bug in the proving grounds event last month? I hope they aren’t cynically going to compensate people after the next round of the executor event, thus possibly disadvantaging anyone who was unfairly affected.

Replies

• You can expect them with the release of Phase 2 of the gear economy changes. So... August. Also, never.
  • Im totally angry about this!!! This 20 shards missing to unlock RC to 7*.... And they ruined my final steps in the event. After one week they dont care about nothing to make any compensation before the Exe event. Many thanks Capital S*th again....🤢hh1hpqgt67dw.jpg
    l57cjvpi7gwz.jpg
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    CG doesn't believe in compensation anymore...head in the sand, ignore the player base until they stop complaining about X...move on, and collect cash.

We used to get some decent compensation in the past, but that well is all dried up. The only two options you have are to move on and deal with it or quit. CG couldn't care less how you feel about it.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    I wouldnt expect them before the next executor event. Last time they had missing rewards in gac, they just dropped them a few days after the executor event
  • I don't want to create a new thread but I am wondering about this. We missed out on a month and the Executor event is coming soon.
  • Rius
    356 posts Member
    This is a two part issue. Bugs are occurring at the moment which look bad and they are not being compensated promptly. All other games I play compensate for bugs or updates which cause inconvenience. This bug could be well compensated by sending 20 RC shards and a few hundred crystals which would cover the difference of PG refresh cost and store purchase cost of RC to those who are over 4M GP and do not have RC 7*.
  • Jbutters
    42 posts Member
    Rius wrote: »
    This bug could be well compensated by sending 20 RC shards and a few hundred crystals which would cover the difference of PG refresh cost and store purchase cost of RC to those who are over 4M GP and do not have RC 7*.

This seems like a super simple response like you stated above. Here are the 20 shards you missed out on and a few hundred crystals for inconvenience and move on with your research on the bug. Why is this so difficult?
  • "You'll get nothing and like it"

- Judge Smails
  • Jbutters wrote: »
    This bug could be well compensated by sending 20 RC shards and a few hundred crystals which would cover the difference of PG refresh cost and store purchase cost of RC to those who are over 4M GP and do not have RC 7*.

This seems like a super simple response like you stated above. Here are the 20 shards you missed out on and a few hundred crystals for inconvenience and move on with your research on the bug. Why is this so difficult?

because CG believes 20 shards and a few hundred crystals would break their precious in-game EcOnOmY (well, they like to pretend it would).

There's a reason we call them Capital Greed.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    But it’s really because the team working on the game have their feet on the desk and they are all playing marvel strike force because it has more to offer.
  • My favorite part is how they just ignore it and wait for it to go away. They know eventually people will stop complaining and forget about it so why should they do anything at all
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    BuddyGuy88 wrote: »
    My favorite part is how they just ignore it and wait for it to go away. They know eventually people will stop complaining and forget about it so why should they do anything at all

So true.

Hia Holotable heroes... here's a new ship for ya....quit yer yapping about all that other stuff....we dont care....pay us.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member

because CG believes 20 shards and a few hundred crystals would break their precious in-game EcOnOmY (well, they like to pretend it would).

There's a reason we call them Capital Greed.

Meanwhile shadows of dathomir taking its 200th turn after everyone completing those 2 toons.
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    Maybe they're trying to fix the issue first so they don't have to do this each time.
  • Screerider wrote: »
    Maybe they're trying to fix the issue first so they don't have to do this each time.

If only there was a place they could gather players and give them updates about these things.
    Almost like a floral. No that's not right.
    A furnace. Nope, that's still the wrong word.
    Forum? Does that sound right? Is this a place players converge that could be used to provide updates?
  • Screerider wrote: »

so they'd intentionally delay compensation for a bug that THEY themselves reported on, thus removing Executor from players' grasps for a month+ and deliberately shrink their crystal income, in the hopes that they'll fix it next time?

That actually makes them seem even worse than if they're just ignoring the people they harmed with their bug.
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    I think updates are going to go here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257139/known-issue-proving-grounds-lockout#latest
    We will keep this post updated as we know more.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »

Maybe they think we don’t deserve anything because we’re entitled. How much did you pay for them to fix Proving Grounds?
  • Rius
    356 posts Member

They have a month until next PG to schedule the ticket to fix this bug, customer service is the higher priority right now.

This was a bug from fixing a bug. It’s kind of a bad look.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

They have a month until next PG to schedule the ticket to fix this bug, customer service is the higher priority right now.

This was a bug from fixing a bug. It’s kind of a bad look.

Especially bad since the bug was nothing more than to prevent a very small amount of SSC to people that already had RC and CAT at 7*.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257317/update-7-6-2022

Proving Ground Razor Crest issue update: Sometime in the near future we will be comping those who were affected by an issue that didn't allow you to attempt the battle when you should have been able to. Thank you for your patience.
  • So July 16th or after.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Don't worry they fixed Omega's bowstring.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Don't worry they fixed Omega's bowstring.

CG really knows what the players want.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    They better not touch Maude's spinning lightsabers in conquest. Most fun I've had in SWGOH in months.
    They better not touch Maude's spinning lightsabers in conquest. Most fun I've had in SWGOH in months.

our discord has a #wheres-lightsabers channel where ppl post where the lightsabers have followed them. some great pictures.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

our discord has a #wheres-lightsabers channel where ppl post where the lightsabers have followed them. some great pictures.

Ok well you do realize now you have to invite me just for that right?
  • Screerider
    1343 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Maybe they think we don’t deserve anything because we’re entitled. How much did you pay for them to fix Proving Grounds?
    Sad effort. I don't feel CG is "required' to fix it.

• TVF
    36527 posts Member

@InyakSolomon88 just repeating this since you have messages turned off lol.

hmmm we do tend to keep just ppl in the guilds in our collective around. Not so much random strangers wanting to enjoy CG's bugs :joy: