Grand Arena Crystals Earned

I have meticulously kept track of every crystal I have earned from Grand Arena since crystals were switched out of Squad Arena. We began getting a daily allotment of crystals on 12/8/2021. As of 7/3/2022 I have earned exactly 100,000 crystals from Grand Arena. This has happened in 208 days. I have earned an average of 480.77 crystals per day under the new system. I have won 30 rounds and lost 36 rounds. So, not quite a 50 percent round win rate. This is quite an upgrade over previously earning pithy rewards for barely breaking top 20 in Squad Arena. Obviously, if I had a higher win rate in the 66 rounds I've played so far, I would have earned even more crystals, but this isn't too shabby.

Replies

• AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    What have you done / are going to do with the crystals?
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    celigo wrote: »
    I have meticulously kept track of every crystal I have earned from Grand Arena since crystals were switched out of Squad Arena. We began getting a daily allotment of crystals on 12/8/2021. As of 7/3/2022 I have earned exactly 100,000 crystals from Grand Arena. This has happened in 208 days. I have earned an average of 480.77 crystals per day under the new system. I have won 30 rounds and lost 36 rounds. So, not quite a 50 percent round win rate. This is quite an upgrade over previously earning pithy rewards for barely breaking top 20 in Squad Arena. Obviously, if I had a higher win rate in the 66 rounds I've played so far, I would have earned even more crystals, but this isn't too shabby.

What League and Division are you in?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, and not being tethered to the phone for an hour or two for the arena climbs is a great QoL improvement. Now do something about the fleet arena please...
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Yes, and not being tethered to the phone for an hour or two for the arena climbs is a great QoL improvement. Now do something about the fleet arena please...

No, that is a bad idea. After everything that has happened since they changed GAC I don't want them to do the same with fleet Arena!
    Leave fleet Arena alone!
  • Options

How about no until they've actually solved their GAC cheating issues (they won't). I also like to have some of my daily crystal income not gated behind whale's datacons.
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Options

How about no until they've actually solved their GAC cheating issues (they won't). I also like to have some of my daily crystal income not gated behind whale's datacons.

There's cheating in fleet arena now. That's not the reason to avoid change. And I'm not saying to move the fleet arena to GAC... It's already overrepresented there.

Fleet arena is just stale old content that could use a little something to freshen it up... Specifically the static time factor.
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Options
    The imbalance of fleet shards is another thing that would be a good target for QoL improvement for fleet arena too.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    The imbalance of fleet shards is another thing that would be a good target for QoL improvement for fleet arena too.

Disagree, because this does not negatively affect me, the protagonist.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Ahh... I thought I was the protagonist. Now it all makes sense.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Most everyone I've met has made this same mistake, so don't feel bad.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

Most everyone I've met has made this same mistake, so don't feel bad.

"Most"
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options

Huh, well I am the writer then 😉