GG Droids Relic order before completing GAS

kazana
posts Member
edited July 2022
What order should I relic the droids in ignoring GG? I have all my toons prepped for the GAS event minus the shards I need for Kenobi/B1 at what I’m told are the minimum gear levels. I know the team is very useable and I’m happy to pump relics into them but I’d like to know which ones people think would be most useful for the GAS event to reduce the retry’s. B1 I’m already taking to R3. Any insight would be appreciated.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Wed_Santa
    965 posts Member
    If you want to economise - B1 & Droideka & the rest can be G12. However they are a good team to gear up regardless so there’s no wastage in gearing up the others
  • I would say:

1) MagnaGuard - the longer he tanks, the more GG's health and damage will ramp. Makes GAS event much easier at R5
    2) B2 - Keeping the buff immunity on and taking bonus turns is so important for certain counters. Gotta keep him alive.
    3) B1 - Your primary damage dealer
    4) Droideka - Honestly, you can keep him at G12. I rarely use him with GG because BB8 and Nute add more value most of the time.
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Piatz1019 wrote: »
    I would say:

1) MagnaGuard - the longer he tanks, the more GG's health and damage will ramp. Makes GAS event much easier at R5
    2) B2 - Keeping the buff immunity on and taking bonus turns is so important for certain counters. Gotta keep him alive.
    3) B1 - Your primary damage dealer
    4) Droideka - Honestly, you can keep him at G12. I rarely use him with GG because BB8 and Nute add more value most of the time.

^^^^ This. . He's needed for the JMK event too for relic 5.