Kit Reveal: Raven's Claw

2Next

Replies

• Options
    When does the 1 turn of offense up kick in when foresight is lost? Will the offense up count for the attack that is causing you to lose foresight?

When is the end of 1 turn for the offense up? If I gain offense up by attacking a non taunting enemy during my turn, then I gain offense up, but then the turn ends, do I lose it, the way that L3-37 can lose her one turn taunt at the end of the turn that she gains it?

Does doing a move like bistan or Phantom special that inflicts no damage, but applies target lock count as attacking to lose foresight?
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    I might have missed it, but what energy is needed for the galactic chase ?

I'm sure it will be cantina
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I might have missed it, but what energy is needed for the galactic chase ?

I'm sure it will be cantina

Yep, cantina. Haven't said when exactly will start though? tomorrow (7/7)?
  • Options
    Liklik113 wrote: »
    Is this Content?

A shipload of content
  • Options
    KuroNeko wrote: »
    Mohrg wrote: »
    So if Jan Ors was the pilot of the Raven Claw, why not go with the Mouldy Crow, and add her and the Claw later? this just means we will never get the Crow now without a second Kyle.

This suggests we get a second (more powered) Kyle, with the Mouldy Crow as his ship. More to unlock, more $$$ for CG.

Exactly man 😂
  • Destroyer_mct
    100 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    It does seem like an interesting ship though
  • Options
    Looking forward to adding the Karen’sClaw to my inventory!
  • Options
    Karen’sClaw drop rate tracking:

34 shards from 976 energy = 3.48%.

Beginner’s luck, methinks.
  • Options
    KarensClaw drop rate tracking:
    12 shards from 444 energy = 2.7%
  • KarateApina
    127 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    29 shards / 870 energy = 3.33%
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options
    Got 10 KarensClaw shards for ~480 energy
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TargetEadu
    1550 posts Member
    Options
    Well wouldn’t you know, the StarFortress and Echelon went to 3% and that’s here to stay.
  • Options
    The 3% is fine (in cantina atleast). You can just get the 80 shards in 5 days with only 3x100 refreshes, if you save up the energy 1 day prior the event.
  • Stokat
    828 posts Member
    Options
    Just unlocked Karen’s Claw, do you reckon it will be useful at 4* in a rebel fleet?
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    @KarateApina I am getting horrible drops, only at 44 shards after 3 refreshes a day plus the full amount saved before the event and what I get throughout each day.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    why is it being called the karens claw?
  • Options
    @KarateApina I am getting horrible drops, only at 44 shards after 3 refreshes a day plus the full amount saved before the event and what I get throughout each day.

That is some bad RNG.😔

I am at 70/80 with one day to go. Right on the schedule. 3 refreshes daily and had 450 energy saved.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options

That is some bad RNG.😔

I am at 70/80 with one day to go. Right on the schedule. 3 refreshes daily and had 450 energy saved.

At 58/80 now, seems I am not going to make it. So much for 3% drop rate.
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Unlocked KarensClaw tonight 🥳
    3*100 refreshes each day
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like I will end up being short as I am at 74/80.
  • Options
    I had energy saved when it went live, did the 200 refresh 1 time for 2 days, haven't done my 3X100 yet today and sitting at 75/80, should make it.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    I had energy saved when it went live, did the 200 refresh 1 time for 2 days, haven't done my 3X100 yet today and sitting at 75/80, should make it.

ouch, I thought I was doing bad
  • Options
    Karen’sClaw drop rate tracking:

34 shards from 976 energy = 3.48%.

Beginner’s luck, methinks.

I already have more then 40 shards by just doing cantina battles, only took maybe about 800+ energy and some crystals 🥲

Upside is that now I have a 7 star Kylo!
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Used the last four tries and got exactly two shards so I got the ship unlocked. :o