Ventress' Omicron - How about making it work in Assault Battles?

LendersQuiz
1166 posts Member
edited July 2022
The title says it all...a little goodwill if you will.
Post edited by LendersQuiz on

Replies

• Altzair
    132 posts Member
    How about no. Why waste an omicron for one event that doesn't happen often enough to warrant it? And there is no guarantee it will help beat challenge tier 3 anyway.

GAC omicrons are best as you get the most use out of them compared to other game modes.

Now if you're asking for it to be GAC and AB than I'm with you on that though I still don't think it will be enough for tier 3
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Altzair wrote: »
    How about no. Why waste an omicron for one event that doesn't happen often enough to warrant it? And there is no guarantee it will help beat challenge tier 3 anyway.

GAC omicrons are best as you get the most use out of them compared to other game modes.

Now if you're asking for it to be GAC and AB than I'm with you on that though I still don't think it will be enough for tier 3

I think he’s asking for it for GAC AND for the AB. So we can have a prayer for bearing T3 lol
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I think he’s asking for it for GAC AND for the AB. So we can have a prayer for bearing T3 lol

Correct. It would be awesome if it worked on both the GAC AND the Assault Battles.

Also, @Altzair , lets say an Omi came out only for the ABs. What difference would it make to your account if another player choose to spend his/her resources on an Omi for theirs?