Inquisitors galactic challenge overkill

Replies

• IronCross wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »
    meowpurr wrote: »
    Enough with the “enough with the inquisitorius galactic challenges” threads. This is the 5th or 6th in two days!

Sorry I did not do enough research for you. How about I clear all my future posts with you before I post them?

This is the norm for him…
    Sorry - let’s have the forums littered with dozens of threads all saying exactly the same thing. That’s the dream.

Maybe you should close the thread since you are a moderator.
    Marvel at the merging of the identical threads!

Or, alternatively, the people at ea/cg actually comment on them and engage in productive conversations about it. Then people might feel heard and not spam.

Also, squeaky wheel gets the grease. Having been a forum owner and moderator I completely agree in principle with your position. What I don’t agree with is you trying to derail a conversation with an attack on the posters. Don’t like it, move along. If you have read one of those threads you probably have see the meat of the issue. Why even come into the thread except to stir up the pot?
    Lassic the Chosen
    "Might or Magic, All will fall before the Chosen"
  • I feel flame in my chair.
    Sick of this inquisitors...
  • No fun, only anger.
  • Ashur1
    10 posts Member
    PS. Datacrons is a bad idea. You know it, we know it.
  • Stenun
    851 posts Member
    Bear in mind that the new Andor show is coming to Disney+ at the end of August.
    So in all likelihood, we'll keep seeing the Inquisitoius faction pushed for the rest of July then sometime in early August the new Andor (and other Rebel) content will start coming out to tie in with the new show.
    In other words, forget the Inquisitors now and get all your Rogue One characters up to g13 and beyond!
  • Could you please give these guys a break, seems like every galactic challenge for months is inquistorius???
  • For every new thread, CG adds two more Inquistor events
  • PoederAmon
    259 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Spend money on inquisitors why? GC gold crate is a good as the red crate.
  • PoederAmon wrote: »
    Spend money on inquisitors why? GC gold crate is a good as the red crate.

This. I've been naturally farming them. With them at 5-6* g7-8, I have no problems getting the GC gold crate, and the Conquest red crate. I call that adequate.

You don't need to spend money/crystals on Inquisitors unless you actually want the GI right now.
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Ya... so Salas I'd say ur a bit outnumbered... I don't spend money on anything in this game and how about we hear from someone who hasn't taken the time to gear them for the challenge every other time that there is.... and in conquest they r also wanted (not really needed in this case) but yet another section where they r there and needed to progress... again I get very much putting a new team in stuff to incentivize people to get them... and that's fine do it with 1... when u have 3 challenges and objectives in conquest and a whole assault battle then its a bit much.... and if ur concerned about how he's posting in the forums here's an idea... don't click on his post that's the same as another 5 uv already read if it bothers u that much! Most people don't have time to read Through every single one to put them all into 1 concise thread and that's what the mods r here for as they have clearly already done.
  • For every new thread, CG adds two more Inquistor events

Restart the clock!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nrm53 wrote: »
    Ya... so Salas I'd say ur a bit outnumbered... I don't spend money on anything in this game and how about we hear from someone who hasn't taken the time to gear them for the challenge every other time that there is.... and in conquest they r also wanted (not really needed in this case) but yet another section where they r there and needed to progress... again I get very much putting a new team in stuff to incentivize people to get them... and that's fine do it with 1... when u have 3 challenges and objectives in conquest and a whole assault battle then its a bit much.... and if ur concerned about how he's posting in the forums here's an idea... don't click on his post that's the same as another 5 uv already read if it bothers u that much! Most people don't have time to read Through every single one to put them all into 1 concise thread and that's what the mods r here for as they have clearly already done.
    What are you talking about? How am I outnumbered?

Don’t you see the irony in saying people don’t have time to read through all the threads so it’s ok for them to create even more of them?
  • Wookieebush
    92 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Bad batch was a month iirc, I could be wrong. Here is inquisitor so far. 8 inquisitor challenges in 6 weeks. End of may into Juneonabczx9jwi6.jpeg end of June into July.
    4xmpnv07e3vl.jpeg

It’s excessive. No one wants back to back to back to back inquisitor challenges.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Nrm53 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? How am I outnumbered?

Don’t you see the irony in saying people don’t have time to read through all the threads so it’s ok for them to create even more of them?

Almost as ironic as someone posting in every single one of those threads to complain about his time being wasted.
  • kello_511 wrote: »

Almost as ironic as someone posting in every single one of those threads to complain about his time being wasted.
    I’m complaining about people making new threads when there are already several saying exactly the same thing. At no point have I ever complained about my time being wasted. So it’s massively more ironic, buddy.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    kello_511 wrote: »

I’m complaining about people making new threads when there are already several saying exactly the same thing. At no point have I ever complained about my time being wasted. So it’s massively more ironic, buddy.

Got it, so you’re complaining about something that has absolutely no impact on you.
    Understood.
  • kello_511 wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »

Got it, so you’re complaining about something that has absolutely no impact on you.
    Understood.
    It does have an impact on me. It annoys me and it detracts from my experience and enjoyment when perusing the forums.

It’s annoying to come to the forums and see 6 threads all saying the same thing. It’s annoying that forum users are too lazy to look and see if anyone else has had the same issue as them, or is making the same complaint as them. It’s annoying that the forum is full of people who want to have their own little thread even if it’s 100% identical to other threads, and that they then cry about “censorship” when a mod dares to merge their unnecessary thread into another one.

Personally, I’d rather come to a forum where each thread is about a different thing, rather than have multiple threads saying exactly the same thing. I’m struggling to accept that other forum users don’t want this.

But hey, you go ahead and dismiss my issue. Let’s have forum anarchy where we have a dozen threads moaning about GAC matchmaking and twenty threads complaining about datacrons and thirty threads asking for a feat counter.

The whiners complaining about the Inquisitor GCs - their points are all valid and worth a new thread each time. My complaint, that the whines should be collated in the same place, that complaint should be ridiculed. Got it.
  • NoThanksz
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Dropped my phone, dumbfounded.

Sounds like old mate might know how to read but doesn’t comprehend the point. I’m not here for your enjoyment, I made this thread for CG to understand the in game frustration. Seems a few other people are frustrated as well. Good, maybe CG will get the point.

It is your responsibility to troll the forums not mine. Your inability to comprehend the basic idea of discretion on what you choose to read is beyond me.

Post edited by NoThanksz on
  • Again inquidumb event >:|
  • NoThanksz wrote: »

Sounds like old mate might know how to read but doesn’t comprehend the point. I’m not here for your enjoyment, I made this thread for CG to understand the in game frustration. Seems a few other people are frustrated as well. Good, maybe CG will get the point.

It is your responsibility to troll the forums not mine. Your inability to comprehend the basic idea of discretion on what you choose to read is beyond me.
    Yes, but after you made your thread, 6 other people made a new thread saying exactly the same thing. Asking for an end to multiple identical threads is not trolling the forums. I just wish forum users would choose to read the recent threads before they create new threads. That’s all.

CG will 100% not get the point, even if 6000 others make the same thread. They are here to make money, or at the very least to steer our roster development down a particular path (I’ve spend nothing on my Inquisitors and have got 2 omicrons from every galactic challenge they’ve featured in). If people who don’t follow that path miss out on rewards that is exactly what CG wants.

Your inability to understand the concept of how public forums work is beyond me.
  • Again inquidumb event >:|
    It’s a monthly event. Will people still be using hilarious terms like “Inquidumb” in January 2023?
  • When are you guys going to stop having every other GC using the Inquisitorius. I know I am kind of getting annoyed with it being on all the time. Can’t be the only one.
  • NoThanksz
    9 posts Member
    edited July 2022

NoThanksz wrote: »

Yes, but after you made your thread, 6 other people made a new thread saying exactly the same thing. Asking for an end to multiple identical threads is not trolling the forums. I just wish forum users would choose to read the recent threads before they create new threads. That’s all.

CG will 100% not get the point, even if 6000 others make the same thread. They are here to make money, or at the very least to steer our roster development down a particular path (I’ve spend nothing on my Inquisitors and have got 2 omicrons from every galactic challenge they’ve featured in). If people who don’t follow that path miss out on rewards that is exactly what CG wants.

Your inability to understand the concept of how public forums work is beyond me.

Sounds like a you problem.
    NoThanksz wrote: »

Sounds like a you problem.
    Caused by lazy forumers making new threads unnecessarily.

Meanwhile, being unable to complete Inquisitor events sounds like a you problem. Have you tried farming and gearing them? I’m sure it’ll be more effective than whining on the forums, I think.

• Meanwhile, being unable to complete Inquisitor events sounds like a you problem. Have you tried farming and gearing them? I’m sure it’ll be more effective than whining on the forums, I think.
    [/quote]

Still reading and not getting the point of the many threads I see. Very Anakin of you. Also might have started on them once but after having them shoved down my throat rather not. It’s like an annoying government advertisement in the middle of a good video. Or a troll in a conversation about how annoying inquisitors are.
  • Inquisitor Galatic Challenge - No Thanksz!

That just about says it all!!

Still reading and not getting the point of the many threads I see. Very Anakin of you. Also might have started on them once but after having them shoved down my throat rather not. It’s like an annoying government advertisement in the middle of a good video. Or a troll in a conversation about how annoying inquisitors are.
    Fixed your quote fail.

If anyone offering a different point of view is a “troll” then it’s not really a conversation, is it? It’s just shouting into the void.

I’m getting the point of all the threads just fine: GCs reward roster depth and skill, but some players want to be rewarded without one or both of those things.
  • It’s a monthly event. Will people still be using hilarious terms like “Inquidumb” in January 2023?

OMG! I hope so!
    Side note, just finished starring my last 2, will be ready for the event when it returns next month. Has anyone won all the tiers yet?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.