Datacrons Feedback..

2Next

Replies

• nottenst
    685 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Starslayer wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »
    Also, the temporary nature of Datacons is garbage. I don’t know anyone liking something that goes away.

I bet a lot of players will love the day when GR stun fest datacrons will go away.

Now that they fixed it so you can search for the needed materials I finally bit the bullet and did another reroll. Got the stun datacron to level the playing field. I wish I didn't need to do that. They should not have made one R6 ability so much more powerful than the rest.
  • Feedback is datacrons suck and I am going to take a 3 month brak to see if they go away. Too much hard work building solid teams only to have them wrecked by some clown that just started playing but is willing to spend a couple bucks to get ahead. They game was WAY better before these stupid things.
  • Feedback is datacrons suck and I am going to take a 3 month brak to see if they go away. Too much hard work building solid teams only to have them wrecked by some clown that just started playing but is willing to spend a couple bucks to get ahead. They game was WAY better before these stupid things.

See you next week
  • I_JnK_I wrote: »
    Feedback is datacrons suck and I am going to take a 3 month brak to see if they go away. Too much hard work building solid teams only to have them wrecked by some clown that just started playing but is willing to spend a couple bucks to get ahead. They game was WAY better before these stupid things.

See you next week

🤮👎
  • Datacrons are ruining the game. It isn't fun when you run into a wall of level 9 datacrons on LV in tw. I really don't bother with them since I need the resources elsewhere. I'm beginning to think that they ditched the plans that relics would add new abilities to characters and just used omis and datacrons for that function instead. Really they are rushing content unnecessarily. R8 came to soon let alone R9. I have yet to R9 anyone just because the resources are so scarce. Will probably put it on Raddus because that is the first required one.
  • I really hate datacrons, even though I've benefited from them. They should just limit their use to "regular" toons (i.e., no GLs or conquests). As many others have said, its just not fun, and there's no reason to (even temporarily) turn an already great squad into an unbeatable (and also now often infinite time looping) GOD squad. Where is the fun in that on either side of the battle?
  • EdSolo wrote: »
    Datacrons are ruining the game. It isn't fun when you run into a wall of level 9 datacrons on LV in tw. I really don't bother with them since I need the resources elsewhere. I'm beginning to think that they ditched the plans that relics would add new abilities to characters and just used omis and datacrons for that function instead. Really they are rushing content unnecessarily. R8 came to soon let alone R9. I have yet to R9 anyone just because the resources are so scarce. Will probably put it on Raddus because that is the first required one.
    You’re beginning they ditched the idea of new abilities with relics?

Kudos for keeping the faith this long
  • EdSolo wrote: »
    Datacrons are ruining the game. It isn't fun when you run into a wall of level 9 datacrons on LV in tw. I really don't bother with them since I need the resources elsewhere. I'm beginning to think that they ditched the plans that relics would add new abilities to characters and just used omis and datacrons for that function instead. Really they are rushing content unnecessarily. R8 came to soon let alone R9. I have yet to R9 anyone just because the resources are so scarce. Will probably put it on Raddus because that is the first required one.

Not ruining but have already ruined. Omicrons are alright and at least they are permanent. Datacrons are just trash. The LV walls are not what is called fun. I’m sure our TW opponents didn’t enjoy or 49 LV wall either. Busted, broken and untested by CG. Hope these things will die one day but they will probably just recycle garbage DCs from the past.
  • So if both Guilds have impenetrable LV walls, the strategy shifts to clearing the rest of the Zones. Still seems winnable.