Can we ever get are tickets back?

Prev1345
I am trying to finish SEE ultimate and when i did the 70 ticket event it was just in loading for like 10 mins..So I restarted the app and now I lost my tickets? Any way to get them back or complain to someone? Also is there a strat to farm tickets for dark side more effective then random gear parts?

Replies

• Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    Options
    No strat for ticket farming. An unfortunately no they won't reimburse your tickets.
  • Options
    I lost 70 tickets on the last battle, opened a ticket & seems to be a known problem, figures cross it will get sorted
  • BBQ_Sig
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Burned me as well this morning. Battle #10. Need tix refunded so I can finally finish the **** thing.
  • Options
    The official stance of CG is if your GL tickets get destroyed, s**ks to be you.
  • Options
    I had the same problem this morning also with SEE. Is it just SEE or all GL's that are having this happen?
    I summited a ticket a few hours ago but have not even got the message we got your ticket.
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    They don't give tickets back because there is no way to tell if you lost the battle, backed out, froze, etc.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    No game I know of reimburses players due to a crash or glitch unless it’s a global issue.

The Proving Grounds issue, for instance, affected everyone that qualified and didn’t have it at 7* so the will be a make good for that.
  • BBQ_Sig
    23 posts Member
    Options
    No game I know of reimburses players due to a crash or glitch unless it’s a global issue.

If it’s happening to everyone in that situation, that’s sounds global to me. Hopefully they make their error right.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    They don't give tickets back because there is no way to tell if you lost the battle, backed out, froze, etc.

You would think that with a known bug, they could give players the benefit of the doubt in these cases.
  • RunchGwar
    108 posts Member
    Options
    One of my guild mates just had the SEE ultimate battle freeze on them for the second time in a row, and when I went into my Journey Guide and tried it, it did the same thing to me. This needs to get fixed!
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    Options

You only play some games run by really... uh... "non-caring support teams" then.

I've been reimbursed for stuff that I'm 99% positive I was quite literally the only person to be affected by it in other games. Day 1 world first progression stuff that required being online for over 18 hours straight from patch release to even reach sort of issues, that were inconsistently bugged, and ended up being fixed within a couple hours of us reporting the issue.

Believe it or not, but many game devs actually want their players to enjoy their game.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    You can reach out to customer support and they may or may not refund you the GL tickets
  • BBQ_Sig
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    You can reach out to customer support and they may or may not refund you the GL tickets

They said they are waiting for the issue to be fixed before they will do anything.
  • Options

leaning toward not. I had someone in my collective be told by support that they can't even track GL tickets and therefore don't know that you lost any. I've yet to hear of anyone being refunded their tickets.
  • Options
    I haven't posted on the forums since around 2018 or so. But this one irritates me. SEE is my 4th GL, and I've lost tix before on the others, but that was because I lost the battle, not due to a bug in the game. This battle is pretty darn hard to lose. I'm sure you can if you want to, but I was 7/7 on the Ultimate until the infinite loading screen happened this morning. It would be nice if CG could just do a database search of all SEE owners who are currently on the Ultimate tier and give them 70 tix (full disclosure, I am not a software engineer, so I have no idea how hard that would be). Will some people get tix who didn't lose them? Sure. But it would be a nice make right for the rest of us who are doing the silly tix farm grind and just got hosed.
  • Options
    I’ve never heard of tickets being reimbursed.
  • Options
    I was also affected, losing 70 tickets. I feel all of us up to that stage of the event should get 1 ultimate mat if they cant track tickets. Feels real bad especially as I'll miss out on his ult for next GAC now without it.
  • Glove
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Kinda glad it's a bug and not just me. I thought I did something wrong like, have a bad connection or touch myself at night. Oh well. Sucks that I spent 450 crystals to get the tickets today but what can you do. Expect nothing from cg and when they deliver nothing you aren't let down.
  • Options
    They never reimbursed tickets for the JMK bug.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

leaning toward not. I had someone in my collective be told by support that they can't even track GL tickets and therefore don't know that you lost any. I've yet to hear of anyone being refunded their tickets.

I've heard some players were gotten tickets reimbursed by support in the past
  • Glove
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone that was affected yesterday tried again today?
  • Options
    From the bug report forum:
    wmblqze6zu2x.png
  • BBQ_Sig
    23 posts Member
    Options
    Glove wrote: »
    Has anyone that was affected yesterday tried again today?

Yes. Still bugged.
  • Options
    Well that’s two times in the row for me on phase 5 (70 tickets) of SEE event. I tried to wait because I was maxed out of tickets so I shut everything down rebooted my phone the second time and yup waiting 30 min at the loading screen and never starts. I am done farming anything on dark side besides my normal morning farms. I will not spend anymore crystals to try to raise my SEE farming tickets. I know I will not get a refund and I just hope they fix the issue soon and not wait 6+ months.
  • Options
    They should disable the event since they know there is an issue
    I m on 9/10 for the ultimate, need only 1 last battle to unlock the ultimate. I was so excited to get it that i ve burnt 4650 crystals in DS battle to get tickets (before CG said there was an issue, obviously). Went for a test today, basically i try tier 5 each day to see if it’s back online. But, because the event is not disabled and that i made it too fast, I ve lost an other 70 tickets, and 4650 in the operation. I don’t mind for the tickrts, i can stack them slowly since the event is bugged, but man I want my 4650 crystals back
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options

That does make a lot of sense if its crashing 100% of the time
  • BBQ_Sig
    23 posts Member
    Options
    I m on 9/10 for the ultimate, need only 1 last battle to unlock the ultimate. I was so excited to get it that i ve burnt 4650 crystals in DS battle to get tickets (before CG said there was an issue, obviously). Went for a test today, basically i try tier 5 each day to see if it’s back online. But, because the event is not disabled and that i made it too fast, I ve lost an other 70 tickets, and 4650 in the operation. I don’t mind for the tickrts, i can stack them slowly since the event is bugged, but man I want my 4650 crystals back

That’s exactly where I am. Can’t be hard to drop 70 tix or a completion in the bucket and call it a day.

• Options

I've heard some players were gotten tickets reimbursed by support in the past

Support more or less told me to pound sand after the JMK event dumped my tier 1 tickets three times.
  • Options
    Same here. Lost 140 dark side credits. They refuse to reimburse or compensate. Unacceptable customer service by CG.