Can we ever get are tickets back?

Replies

• Count me in here. Now 140 tickets lost.

So far.... In game support has:
    1) pointed me to an Android troubleshooting guide when I'm on iOS.
    2) directed me to report the issue on the forums by giving me a link to the closed JMK kit reveal, and
    3) provided an article to backup my account if I'm playing anonymously ( which I'm not ).

Needless to say, this is going _very_ well.
  • BBQ_Sig
    23 posts Member
    An admin response would be helpful regarding timeline and expected compensation. Tech issues happen, but well past 24 hours on this with no end in sight.

An in-game message would be appropriate so those who don’t stalk this forum don’t suffer needlessly.
  • 2 times I had enough dark side energy to fight in the final tier for the sith eternal and 2 times the game locked up on me can you fix this, and what can I get compensated for losing 140 on dark side energy
  • Please fix this
  • IronCross
    934 posts Member
    Wow. That was so helpful. He was venting. He already knows they haven’t done anything about it. What could be helpful is telling him he’s not getting compensated because CG is cheap and never had in any of the other GL ticket messes they have made.
  • IronCross wrote: »
    Wow. That was so helpful. He was venting. He already knows they haven’t done anything about it. What could be helpful is telling him he’s not getting compensated because CG is cheap and never had in any of the other GL ticket messes they have made.
    When I read his post, the OP struck me as someone who wasn’t aware that this was a global issue the devs were aware of. So I posted a link to that announcement.

You’re right though - that’s not helpful at all. I should have posted some angry bile instead, which is much more useful.
  • IronCross wrote: »

frvey7869msk.png
  • Lumiya
    1473 posts Member
    IronCross wrote: »

frvey7869msk.png

What does certain amount mean?
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Why didn't they refund the tickets lost because of the JMK bug?
  • I tested the SEE event to check out the shenanigans myself. I also got a never ending spinning wheel. The affected people should definitely be awarded a make good for the trouble.🤞🏻
  • richard375 wrote: »
    I am trying to finish SEE ultimate and when i did the 70 ticket event it was just in loading for like 10 mins..So I restarted the app and now I lost my tickets? Any way to get them back or complain to someone? Also is there a strat to farm tickets for dark side more effective then random gear parts?

It just happened to me this morning... burnt 140 tickets because of it. Left them a ticket but no response this far. I guess they are too busy monetizing the datacrons instead of fixing BIG bugs in the game that are clearly make it unplayable and/or unfair.
  • Now what? I lost 210 tickets becouse of the bug in the SEE event, now what?!?! im pretty sure that youre not going to return the tickets, so I have not only lost the tickets but also wasted my time and resources, please for once reconsider given back the current tickets. Thanks for your attention (but your never given feedbck to my post so whatever...)
  • Oh Man... There is official info about this for 2 days at this point, and several threads already about this. If u lost tickets once then second time and still decided nothing seems out of place and went 3rd time, honestly you deserve nothing...
  • Hello there.

CG, can we please get an update?
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    The fact that CG is aware there’s an issue means they should reimburse. But k owing them they won’t.
  • cboath7
    461 posts Member
    They should disable the event since they know there is an issue
    I m on 9/10 for the ultimate, need only 1 last battle to unlock the ultimate. I was so excited to get it that i ve burnt 4650 crystals in DS battle to get tickets (before CG said there was an issue, obviously). Went for a test today, basically i try tier 5 each day to see if it’s back online. But, because the event is not disabled and that i made it too fast, I ve lost an other 70 tickets, and 4650 in the operation. I don’t mind for the tickrts, i can stack them slowly since the event is bugged, but man I want my 4650 crystals back

It hurts players, so why bother I guess. If, on the flip side, replaying a T5 battle GAVE players 70 tickets back, the event would be disabled so fast it'd make your head spin.
  • BBQ_Sig
    23 posts Member
    This company can really screw up a two car parade.

It’s the weekend so expect no immediate response. Also expect no response on a weekday.
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    Lumiya wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »

frvey7869msk.png

What does certain amount mean?

According to the other post in this forum, certain equals 0

• j7dg4yx6tdsw.png
    Yes.. this is a company that truly cares and accepts responsibility for its screw ups. Bravo! 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • I deserved?? thanks man your a wonderful person :D:D<3 . But let me tell you something, a secret... some people have better things to do that check every day the forums, I don't know like going to work, spend time with her families, hang out with her friends... and for the record, the first and second time that the issue happend to me was 2 days ago, but yes broh I guess I deserved, thanks for making the comunity a better place with constructive feedback, see you on the holotables :p
  • GGGeneral wrote: »
    I deserved?? thanks man your a wonderful person :D:D<3 .
    Oww, that's sweet, no one ever said this to me ♥️
    But honestly, you know in what state currently the game is, bug after bug, they're trying to fix one and implementing 10 more. You don't have to sit on the forum 24/7.
    GGGeneral wrote: »
    and for the record, the first and second time that the issue happend to me was 2 days ago, but yes broh I guess I deserved, thanks for making the comunity a better place with constructive feedback, see you on the holotables :p

So you knew about this 2 days ago, probably the same time there was info about this. And nothing ticked you to check, hmm i don't know maybe some place people can talk about this kind of stuff? I forgot the name, could you remind me? If something is not working, don't use "brute force" in hopes it start working again.
  • Diego_M wrote: »
    I deserved?? thanks man your a wonderful person :D:D<3 .
    Oww, that's sweet, no one ever said this to me ♥️
    But honestly, you know in what state currently the game is, bug after bug, they're trying to fix one and implementing 10 more. You don't have to sit on the forum 24/7.
    and for the record, the first and second time that the issue happend to me was 2 days ago, but yes broh I guess I deserved, thanks for making the comunity a better place with constructive feedback, see you on the holotables :p

So you knew about this 2 days ago, probably the same time there was info about this. And nothing ticked you to check, hmm i don't know maybe some place people can talk about this kind of stuff? I forgot the name, could you remind me? If something is not working, don't use "brute force" in hopes it start working again.

It's an unacceptable bug. I don't blame people for complaining here.

Don't focus toxicity on players wanting an immediate solution and venting frustration. That's ridiculous.

Sayeth my man The Toecutter: "What a wonderful philosophy you have".

• cboath7 wrote: »
    They should disable the event since they know there is an issue
    I m on 9/10 for the ultimate, need only 1 last battle to unlock the ultimate. I was so excited to get it that i ve burnt 4650 crystals in DS battle to get tickets (before CG said there was an issue, obviously). Went for a test today, basically i try tier 5 each day to see if it’s back online. But, because the event is not disabled and that i made it too fast, I ve lost an other 70 tickets, and 4650 in the operation. I don’t mind for the tickrts, i can stack them slowly since the event is bugged, but man I want my 4650 crystals back

It hurts players, so why bother I guess. If, on the flip side, replaying a T5 battle GAVE players 70 tickets back, the event would be disabled so fast it'd make your head spin.

;)

• As annoyed as I am about losing my tickets, at this stage I'm more annoyed that it's still not fixed... Meaning at present there is no way to finish the event, and we can't even stockpile tickets past 144, meaning every day they delay a fix we lose more and more tickets.
  • Some guys in my guild lost several rounds due to it. And it happened to me today for the first time. Need three more ultimate rounds to finish it off, and just blew one of them due to glitch. Yay!
  • Come on, fix this crap already....how much longer are we supposed to waste those tickets, I've already reached the cap and everything on top is just going down the drain. Useless CG!
  • Still waiting on a reply myself. Just ignored......