Can we ever get are tickets back?

1235Next

Replies

• Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Seems some people have a problem to understand what this is about.
    The fact that CG neglects to inform players ingame, eventhough it has the necessary tools for it, led to many players not knowing about bugs in the past which made them lose crystals or other important things many times without getting them reimbursed.

On top of that they often even got blamed for that, just because they didn't check daily/hourly the forums/Reddit/Discord.

Whenever something like this happened, people asked CG to please begin implementing ingame notifications the next time so this might be avoided.

And yet here we are with people splitting hairs just to make it seem unreasonable that this is requested and rightfully criticized, and if it were something new or hard to do.

This is unexcusable!

Nobody ever said: "They did inform us ingame in the past but didn't this time..."

It is perfectly clear what people said and why they said it. Some people really should stop grasping at strawmen here!
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • gymghi
    27 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    so my response from in game help wasn't v helpful, said they'd let me know when event works and compensation is undecided, despite me saying i've seen ppl have been compenstated here, and one of my guild mates was compensated.

the event works, but still waiting for them to tell me that, maybe the RNG on that is linked to who answers your call and whether that operator feels like giving you tokens back?

it's not like tokens cost EA/CG anything, so they could literally just give everyone who has posted in the ticket say 210 tokens and be done with it

i seem to remember them pulling a conquest when they realised how broken it was, and gac :(
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    Options
    Well seeing how they have yet to fix tier 1 of jmk or ever refund tickets for that then I doubt anyone's getting tickets for this
  • Glove
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I got a pack from customer support today and I can only assume it was for the SEE mistake. It was a bunch of datacron garbage. Gd jokers
  • Lumiya
    1479 posts Member
    Options
    Glove wrote: »
    I got a pack from customer support today and I can only assume it was for the SEE mistake. It was a bunch of datacron garbage. Gd jokers

That was for the wrong Tw rewards I think.
    Players whom logged in after the Update got Datacrons/ mats for the 2nd set
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    So, has anyone been able to get there tickets back? I have been getting the run around from support. In game help says they can't do anything. Then I went to help.ea.com and this is what I get:

Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:45:44 AM): Thank you so much for the patience here so I just got this case investigated by the concerned team and am happy to tell you that you’ve nothing to worry about, the good news here is that the studio is already aware of it and is already working on a fix, it’s getting rectified as we speak, thanks for your patience on this one and again do not worry we got your back on this one.

Chris (7/15/2022, 8:46:05 AM): what about compensation
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:46:09 AM): i know the event was fixed already
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:46:50 AM): am i getting the event tickets back?

Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:47:01 AM): Please do not worry as studio team is already aware about the issue and very soon there will update regarding this on the twitter help page.

Chris (7/15/2022, 8:48:22 AM): the studio team said to put in a CS tickets...
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:48:26 AM): is this not it?
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:48:39 AM): https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257547/server-update-comps

Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:51:48 AM): Yes! That is right. the studio team ask to put the ticket so that we can check the eligibility of your account and I have checked the eligibility and found that your account already has Sith Eternal Emperor due to which your account is not eligible to grant. However as I am mentioned that the studio is aware about the situation and I hope that they will share some good news for this event after the investigation.

Chris (7/15/2022, 8:52:34 AM): Noooooo, its not just getting SEE, its unlocking his ultimate ability that was also bugged and freezing!
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:52:43 AM): wasted 140 event tickets
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:52:50 AM): trying to enter the event twice

Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:53:07 AM): Yes! This is the same issue which is being investigated right now by the studio team.

Chris (7/15/2022, 8:53:53 AM): So are you saying my CS ticket is resolved right now or not?

Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:55:07 AM): No! currently the issue is under investigation and I have forwarded it to the studio team and once this will be resolved then studio team will share the update on EA forum.
    Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:55:24 AM): #on EA twitter help page.

Chris (7/15/2022, 8:55:50 AM): I feel that the studio team has already shared the update in that forum post I linked
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:56:00 AM): but i guess there is nothing i can do about it anymore
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:56:07 AM): sigh..
    Chris (7/15/2022, 8:56:35 AM): "SEE Update: If you were someone who had an issue with the SEE event, please put in a CS Ticket explaining your situation as this will be handled on an individual basis. If you had already put one in and it was not resolved, please put in one more."

Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:57:34 AM): Please do not worry as I have already forwarded the feedback to the studio team and trust me very soon there will be another update for this.
    Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:57:50 AM): I know I have not been a immediate help today for you but I really want to thank you for being so nice with me.
    Suresh (7/15/2022, 8:57:55 AM): You have been amazingly calm and cooperative, much appreciated. Anything else from me at this moment?

Chris (7/15/2022, 8:58:16 AM): Nope, thats it
  • Options
    I put up ticket after 2nd freeze not knowing it was an issue ( First I thought that perhaps wifi had hickup or something)
    Today I posted second (as meathead said in uppdate) and was told that there is no way they can verify my claim and cant give me the currency.
    I guess everytime you go into event make video evidence proving your connection is good, your os is up to date and so on...
  • Ragauk
    14 posts Member
    Options
    So, as per the patch notes, I sent another ticket and was met with silence. Then finally a response that said, yet again, please wait for investigation. And now this.

I am an almost 8mil GP player so close to just uninstalling this absolute dumpster fire right now. Why tell us to ask for a refund if we are going to get met with this sort of response, and then silence when we ask why.

2egpxawyzvik.jpg
  • Options
    For the SEE Event bug I uninstalled the game, re-installed it and then attempted the tier b4 the one I am on for free and it worked. I cranked out 2 straight tiers for 2 more ultimate shards successfully. This fixed it.
  • JerrickKharr87
    934 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    3qzhpt5dqaow.png
    Hey @CG_Tusken_Meathead can you explain this response after telling us to submit a ticket?

This seems like such an easy “make good” on CG’s part…but nothing is ever easy for you all. Unbelievable.
  • Ragauk
    14 posts Member
    Options
    Same response here, support saying they haven't had information to refund people

eql37ns38cx6.jpg
  • Options
    marvelin wrote: »
    For the SEE Event bug I uninstalled the game, re-installed it and then attempted the tier b4 the one I am on for free and it worked. I cranked out 2 straight tiers for 2 more ultimate shards successfully. This fixed it.
    ?

The devs fixed it. They released an update to fix it.
  • Jbp1515
    157 posts Member
    Options
    No one ever responds to our complaints anymore. It's ridiculous that lack of support EA provides.