Wampa counter chance

wharp
214 posts Member
I have Wampa omicron ( https://swgoh.gg/p/349269392/characters/wampa ) and this this the 3rd times I am loosing against a MM team without counter attacking.

Its unique ability states that he has 50% chance of counter attacking plus 5% chance for each dot on each ennemy, so he need at least 10 dots total to have 100%, but there is at least a dozen of them on the ennemies and my wampa still die without counter attacking.

Did I miss something or there is an issue?

Replies

• Options
    What was the Mothma lineup?

A lot of the Mothma attacks are assists on non-damage dealing moves (like Pao’s first special, Mothma’s basic). Your Wampa will never counter those attacks.
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    What was the Mothma lineup?

A lot of the Mothma attacks are assists on non-damage dealing moves (like Pao’s first special, Mothma’s basic). Your Wampa will never counter those attacks.

Previous gac:

1gx70p5np4xv.png

I am aware that most of attacks were assists and understand that he cant counter assists, but I doubt that on a single attack with assists, MM team can kill a wampa full PV (mine is modded full HP), and he should at least counter the caracter launching the base attack if he is not dead at the end of the attack, but he didn't even counter, he just waitint to die :lol:
  • Options
    You should check Kyle Katarn’s Power of the Valley ability description.

I think he likely applied Force Influence
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    Options
    You should check Kyle Katarn’s Power of the Valley ability description.

I think he likely applied Force Influence

I didn't remberer any debuff on my wampa, but it could be even if I doubt Kyle landing Force Influence without any potency at all.

I will try to keep that in mind the next time, thanks!
  • wharp
    214 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    axlg4vp94t3i.png

Current gac, no debuff at all on my wampa and lost under a minute.

We can see 18 dots on KK, 9 on Cara and 4 on the summoned unit, that makes 31 dots.
    I didn't event get to play :lol:
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    That Mothma team is not a good option for Wampa. A lot of abilities you can't counter, and they have enough TM gain to just delete your Wampa.

Edit - Your Wampa has pretty low Max Health for an R6 Wampa. Usually I advise to aim for around 90k Health.