No more omicrons in red crate?

Did I miss something where omicrons were taken out of the red conquest crate?

Replies

• I don’t think they were ever in the red conquest crates.
  • Guzzernaut wrote: »
    Did I miss something where omicrons were taken out of the red conquest crate?
    They have never been in the red crate.
  • What? Really? I could have sworn that’s where I was getting most of them from. Shows how much I’m paying attention these days. Oh well.
    What? Really? I could have sworn that’s where I was getting most of them from. Shows how much I’m paying attention these days. Oh well.
    You get them in the red crate in Galactic Challenge. And the 2 crates below red as well.
  • Yeah. That I know. I usually just shoot for the one that gives me the 2 omicrons and then stop trying with challenges. But this whole time I thought I was getting a bump of like 10 omicrons at the end of a conquest. I guess not. My bad.
    Yeah. That I know. I usually just shoot for the one that gives me the 2 omicrons and then stop trying with challenges. But this whole time I thought I was getting a bump of like 10 omicrons at the end of a conquest. I guess not. My bad.
    There are some as rewards in between crates. You get 2 if you don’t buy the Pass, and a further 2 if you do buy the pass.

There used to be more for Pass buyers, but this conquest seems to offer much more datacron mats instead.