Datacron change?

I hope this doesn’t fall on deaf ears as I think Datacrons need some small reworks to be more tolerable
1. Please make the Datacron lifetime atleast 4 or 6 months, you have 3v3 and 5v5 GAC so you should be able to use each datacron in the same amount of each GAC otherwise you are already undervaluing the investment made by players into datacrons, as in my experience 3v3 is played much more casually then 5v5
2. Please remove unlimited purchases on the rerolling materials for each datacron set. These 999 packs with no limit aren’t healthy for the game, but at least limit the amount of rerolls you can buy to 2 or 3 so people aren’t able to perfect their datacrons (because we can’t even perfect our mods)
3. Finally I think that there needs to be a way to farm datacron material outside of just conquest, maybe create a new mode like you have with mods, but at least that way it will allow the people who can’t afford to spend as much money on the game to be able to enjoy datacrons to some extent instead of just seeing someone with 4 lv9 datacrons when they only have 2 lv 6 ones so they decide to not even try in GAC