Proving ground compensation...

The executor event starts in two days. We still haven't heard a follow up after you posted: "We will keep this post updated as we know more" nearly two weeks ago...
Can we at least have an update?

Replies

  • As a general rule of thumb, anytime CG says anything like 'We will keep you updated', you've got to take it facetiously.

    It's like seeing someone and saying 'Hey, how's it going?'

    CG doesn't mean it when they say it.
  • I_JnK_I
    199 posts Member
    i just can point out again, that patchday is still coming up. But i wouldnt hope on that
  • As a general rule of thumb, anytime CG says anything like 'We will keep you updated', you've got to take it facetiously.

    It's like seeing someone and saying 'Hey, how's it going?'

    CG doesn't mean it when they say it.

    You are probably right. Would just be nice to know if they are not doing anything so that people who need a few more blueprints can plan ahead.

  • Wed_Santa
    446 posts Member
    edited July 13
    CirdanTS wrote: »
    The executor event starts in two days. We still haven't heard a follow up after you posted: "We will keep this post updated as we know more" nearly two weeks ago...
    Can we at least have an update?

    There was an update - in the 6 July post to confirm compo in ‘sometime in the near future’. The near future is yet to be defined but I’m definitely hoping for it to mean this decade

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257317/update-7-6-2022#latest
  • Mohrg
    145 posts Member
    2 days till executor, I'm 20 RC shards shy of 7 star....
  • Mohrg wrote: »
    2 days till executor, I'm 20 RC shards shy of 7 star....

    Compensation will come after the event
  • Mohrg
    145 posts Member
    I'm working under the assumption I'm not getting Executor this month, it's pretty frustrating.
  • Mohrg wrote: »
    2 days till executor, I'm 20 RC shards shy of 7 star....

    Same
  • Wed_Santa wrote: »
    CirdanTS wrote: »
    The executor event starts in two days. We still haven't heard a follow up after you posted: "We will keep this post updated as we know more" nearly two weeks ago...
    Can we at least have an update?

    There was an update - in the 6 July post to confirm compo in ‘sometime in the near future’. The near future is yet to be defined but I’m definitely hoping for it to mean this decade

    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257317/update-7-6-2022#latest

    Yes, I did see that post, but that is not really much of an update. Particularly on something that is time-sensitive.
  • Legend91
    2287 posts Member
    CG is probably quite busy, give them some time.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • IronCross wrote: »

    Compensation will come after the event
    In August.

    Wat, me worry?
  • IronCross wrote: »

    Compensation will come after the event
    In August.

    I think that is too soon.
  • Kyle_lowren
    6 posts Member
    edited July 13
    "I think tomorrow some things will be going out, I need to double check that."
    "I believe 3 things are being done in tomorrows server that folks have been asking for, I'm just trying to get confirmation on it." -CG Tusken Meathead

    Seems as if we'll be getting the make good in a server update tomorrow
Sign In or Register to comment.