vcy6d8vwd2da.jpeg
cebnp061oxpx.jpeg
w5gtnwtj2uks.jpeg
a6pd97c4maja.jpeg
w78dsd23xssv.jpeg
rn6tedng6kpu.jpeg
508okrnra8wb.jpeg

Replies

• It's ewoks for me. Really irritating but RNG gonna RNG. That's just how it goes.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    You really like to go the unneccessary merchant hard path as it seems. Maybe try to go..the middle route? Or the top one? They exist, you know?
    And I'll also take Geos (even GAS) over that hilarious Maul team any day.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    Tbh I just go the hard route out of habit now.
  • Didn't keep track of it, but the hard path doesn't necessarily have harder opponents, for me. I have seen 3 Phoenix teams in a row on the hard path, and Padme, GAS, and OP'ed SE teams on non-hard.
  • And of course they’ve now buffed the final team in sector 5 where you could get the inquisitors feat. Secret buffs and nerfs during conquests. That’s low and scummy CG
  • And of course they’ve now buffed the final team in sector 5 where you could get the inquisitors feat. Secret buffs and nerfs during conquests. That’s low and scummy CG

My g8 inquisitors beat the miniboss fine. My second sister is g12, but otherwise g8.
  • MilHanso
    291 posts Member
    Didn't keep track of it, but the hard path doesn't necessarily have harder opponents, for me. I have seen 3 Phoenix teams in a row on the hard path, and Padme, GAS, and OP'ed SE teams on non-hard.

That's also happening to me.
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"

My g8 inquisitors beat the miniboss fine. My second sister is g12, but otherwise g8.

That’s strange because my did not this time, if anything my inquisitors are a bit better than last go when I had no problem even with low stamina. Now I get railroaded at 100% stamina and malgus goes down like a sack of potatoes.

That’s strange because my did not this time, if anything my inquisitors are a bit better than last go when I had no problem even with low stamina. Now I get railroaded at 100% stamina and malgus goes down like a sack of potatoes.
    Against the same enemy?
  • This time it’s the bad batch so maybe that’s the problem. But since they buffed the last team between first and second conquest without telling us it’s very likely they did so now too.
    By now CG has zero trust from me given anything. Assuming the worst is often correct.
  • Better hope your partner doesn't get a whiff of all that gas!

Funny stuff in sadistic sort of way.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    This time it’s the bad batch so maybe that’s the problem. But since they buffed the last team between first and second conquest without telling us it’s very likely they did so now too.
    By now CG has zero trust from me given anything. Assuming the worst is often correct.

They announced it I believe
  • Winterwolves
    1723 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    This time it’s the bad batch so maybe that’s the problem. But since they buffed the last team between first and second conquest without telling us it’s very likely they did so now too.

My g8 inquisitors are beating the miniboss, HK + droids, not the bad batch.

Edit: Actually, just tried the bad batch node with malgus out of curiosity. I still won my first attempt, but it was close, and I think it is heavily dependent on the bad batch doing dumb moves.

I put 5th in the lead for the extra survivability.