Maul or scion Jango?

Nrm53
89 posts Member
So iv got the razorcrest and between the other 2 which is gonna be the best to farm and get next?

Replies

• Options
    Maul by a distance
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds good.. that was kinda my thoughts being he's not just good in 1 mode and can be a real pain but I wasn't sure
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Maul by a distance

This.

Maul is great fun and solid with relic mando team
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    Everything I’ve read about scion jango on forums has been negative and disappointment
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Ah well **** Def doing maul then.. and I'm assuming u mean 1 shot mando... not beskar... cuz I have 1 shot with my bh and was hoping to leave him there and was considering putting beskar with maul
  • Options
    1 shot mando has to be with BH lead to get his 1 shot ability, so he doesn't go with Maul.

Bando can make the Maul ţeam extra annoying, but Canderous and Bo-katan are the core other 2 mandalorians to go with Maul. Canderous with many attacks and dots, bo-katan with continuous healing for team.
  • Options
    I just unlocked Maul, and he is so much fun to use in a Mando team. I'm using Bo, Candy, then more optional are Jango, and then Droideka (who when fast can go first and assists when Jango assists), or Wat who often gets first turn. Armourer is another to consider somewhere in line up.
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Nice and good point and good lol I was Def gonna use canderous and bando but was leaning towards Sabine and Jango (just cuz they r what I have highest right now.. is bo gonna make enough difference to where I should switch her in?
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Options
    If I went bo I'd have a lot of work on her... 4* and unstarted... the guys I just mentioned r only g7 or 8 tho so it's not like they r that high yet
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Options
    Maul - no need to even think about it. He is an absolute beast. And he is not restricted to any one game mode like many others. BSOJ on the other hand - just don't do it.