Maul's availability in Conquest?

Apologies if this is stated somewhere else and please direct me if so... But how many more Conquests can we expect to see Maul in the conquest store for Conquest Credits?

Anyone know? Thanks!

Replies

• Has there been any pattern yet? Seems each conquest character/ship has been treated differently.
  • Pattern: Each season less fun than the last.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Pattern: Each season less fun than the last.

Indeed. I laugh at applaud those who still invest the conderable time to do Conquest.
  • Rius
    361 posts Member
    CAT went into PG a year after initial release, which for Maul is end of August. However, Maul is the first after PG release and the changed conquest schedule due to datacrons so I do not know if we should expect shards to go straight to PG at the start of next conquest or wait until August.
  • mariogsh
    785 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »
    Pattern: Each season less fun than the last.

Indeed. I laugh at applaud those who still invest the conderable time to do Conquest.

Better now than suffering for the character later

*cough* CAT *cough*
  • LordDirt
    4986 posts Member
    Screerider wrote: »
    Pattern: Each season less fun than the last.

That is the way I feel about people who play GA seriously
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • cboath7
    459 posts Member
    CQ is very offputting these days. The 5 on 5 individual match was creative, but that was the first creative thing since release really. It's a boring grid. It flat out is not fun to face a team that is jacked up on PCP to the tune of 700+ speed across the board with insanely pre-rigged turn meter. If i take a 90% stamina JML team (a very good on) in against troopers in the first half of Sector 3, JML shouldn't be regen'd by JKR's buff after JML gets his one turn to start the match. It's happened multiple times so i doubt it's simply bad RNG either.

There's a difference between wanting to have things to do in the game and being forced to devote an hour or two to CQ every single day for 14 straight days every month.