wonder team vs imperial troopers F2P which is better?

so i was wondering which team is stronger imperial troopers with bunch of Assists or my wonder team.As i am seeing imperial troopers in GAC ATTACK is meta and i have another team of my own.So which better?
TEAM 1
VADER LEADER,PALPATINE,MARA JADE,THRAWN,ADMIRAL PIETT ASSIST ON BASIC
TEAM 2
VEERS LEADER,ADMIRAL PIETT,MOFF GIDEON,RANGE TROOPER,DARK TROOPER BASIC WITH 4 STACKS.
PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS BETTER?
also there is iden versio of imperial trooper no-tag combo,so some thoughts there

Replies

• so i was wondering which team is stronger imperial troopers with bunch of Assists or my wonder team.As i am seeing imperial troopers in GAC ATTACK is meta and i have another team of my own.So which better?
    TEAM 1
    VADER LEADER,PALPATINE,MARA JADE,THRAWN,ADMIRAL PIETT ASSIST ON BASIC
    TEAM 2
    VEERS LEADER,ADMIRAL PIETT,MOFF GIDEON,RANGE TROOPER,DARK TROOPER BASIC WITH 4 STACKS.
    PLEASE TELL ME WHICH IS BETTER?
    also there is iden versio of imperial trooper no-tag combo,so some thoughts there

palpatine lead is better for team 1, and ep mj thrawn Vader +1 other (I'd recommend royal guard but any tank would be useful) and then get a full imperial trooper team, which if fast enough would be better for most instances than team 1
  • Palp lead works better for the first team, Mara Jade's high amount of debuffs + vader = turn meter train.

Overall, Imperial Troopers are better than the first team unless the first team can somehow go first (that's where Mara Jade's omi comes in handy but it's limited to TW).
  • There is no need to shout...
  • Franke
    116 posts Member
    So loud!