Weird little thought experiment

I was having dinner and minded my business as a thought crossed my mind. I pictured a scenario where Vader would fight goku (Dragonball Z). I have to say that I am a Dragonball fan. (Hope I wont get any beef for that) so, I sat there indulging in my pizza and thought, if Vader uses his force grib and immobilises goku and then throw his lightsaber at him. What would happen to goku if the saber hits him? Is goku lightsaber proof? :#

Replies

• Options
    What's dragon Ball?
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    No, never has been and never will be.

He is seen being shot by a lowly peon with a laser ring while in SSJGSSJ, which means their bodies arn't laser proof.

Granted, they usually throw Ki out of their bodies to deflect blasts, so it's possible he could do that instead. Thing is, though, that he has #1 Super speed. #2 Teleportation #3 Can insinerate a planet with barely a thought (Vegeta could blow up a planet, something the Death Star took years of development to make, with barely 18k battle power. Goku is in the millions in SSJ).

If we are talking pre-SSj, eh.
  • Options
    Goku uses attacks like spirit bombs that draw on the life force around them, well we know Vader's relationship with the force and why wouldn't it be conceivable for Vader to use a force choke and put Goku down for a year until he gets wished back again?