Please easy Relic 9

At the very least, let us know whether or not Jabba will need r9. I don’t want to quit my SEE grind and later find out I can’t unlock Jabba

Replies

• Then hoard. Especially knowing Jabba and the Profundity are coming, it’s probably best you put SEE on hold and wait
  • I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Jabba will require at least one R9 toon. I don't mind that, but it would be nice if they opened up other avenues to earn R9 mats
  • Main issue is that r9 is reserved for top guilds
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Main issue is that r9 is reserved for top guilds

320m guilds are nowhere near "top guilds", that's just an average of 6.4m per member. Finish your SEE and then decide on what you wanna do next which is most likely not going to be getting the latest and most expensive GL but rather getting another one of the older GLs.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I wasnt here when the latest GL dropped. What's the best guess on when Jabba will actually be in the game?
    2 months, 4 months, 6 months, etc?
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    2-3 months at most I’d imagine. 3-4 weeks for each set of requirements and then a 2 week gap from the last set to it launching.

Maybe

Or august.

One of the two
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    2-3 months at most I’d imagine. 3-4 weeks for each set of requirements and then a 2 week gap from the last set to it launching.

Maybe

Or august.

One of the two

Sounds about right. I can't remember for certain the cadence on req release for the previous GL's though its not a certainty they would follow that pattern. With the way things are going I wouldn't doubt it will be accelerated.

I hope it's not August... or there will be hell to pay lol.

• LordDirt
    4986 posts Member
    Have to have enough time to panic farm Krrsantan, right?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    If I remember correctly. LV requirement drops every 2 weeks. Full requirement within a month or 2