Gamorrean Guard and Jabba

sndnichols
85 posts Member
edited July 2022
So is there going to be a place to farm him? ATM, all I could do is plunk crystals in chromium packs and hope he come up, lol. Been playing almost since the beginning and don't have him unlocked
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• YKMisfit
    730 posts Member
    Options
    He’s in the guild store.
  • Options
    Sometimes
  • Options
    sndnichols wrote: »
    Sometimes

Grab him whenever you see him. That's how I got mine to 7 stars
  • Options
    What a great way to get a toon for a gl, lol. Once in a while, if you happen to look in the guild store, he might be there
  • Options
    If you've been playing as long as you say, you've had 6.5 years to do it :shrug:
    Always farm all toons to 7 stars
  • Options
    I farmed mine for platoons when DS TB started
  • Options
    Not the only one who will be wondering, and not one has addressed the question, lol
  • Options
    What a great way to get a toon for a gl, lol. Once in a while, if you happen to look in the guild store, he might be there
    If you are at all serious about getting Jabba, a sentence like “if you happen to look in the guild store” would not be in your vocabulary.
  • LordDirt
    5004 posts Member
    Options
    So is there going to be a place to farm him? ATM, all I could do is plunk crystals in chromium packs and hope he come up, lol. Been playing almost since the beginning and don't have him unlocked

This is a character collecting resource management game. You should always get every character and ship to 7* no matter what. With 6 years of playing you should have all but maybe 5-10 of the newer ships and characters at 7*.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    And these comments are why I avoid this place. Not a single person has addressed the question. Only pointed the flaws in the way I allocate resources, what a nice place
  • Options
    Please delete this thread
  • Options
    And these comments are why I avoid this place. Not a single person has addressed the question. Only pointed the flaws in the way I allocate resources, what a nice place
    The second post in the thread addressed the question perfectly.
  • Options

"There already is."
    That should answer the only
    question you have asked.

• LordDirt
    5004 posts Member
    Options

You had 6+ years to get him and now you want it to be easy to get. You are part of the issue these days.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    You have no idea at all what I want. I couldn't care less about Jabba the Hutt. I was asking for a lot of players out there that might want to get him. I am out of here
  • LordDirt
    5004 posts Member
    Options
    You have no idea at all what I want. I couldn't care less about Jabba the Hutt. I was asking for a lot of players out there that might want to get him. I am out of here

Every new character is not accessible to everyone day one or even weeks or months. Make a plan and see it through.
  • Options
    The “he is in the guild store” is the only answer to your question. Like Dengar and a handful of other characters, they rotate through the guild store.

Whether or not you like the answer is irrelevant.
  • Options
    Well, now he's in the August calendar
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    How could anyone get this char??
    In the store.
    Why won’t anyone just answer the question?!??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • EA_Mako
    2108 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Locking the thread here as the question has been answered and we're starting to get into rude reply territory.

Just a heads up to please keep things civil folks, thanks to those that provided the requested info!
This discussion has been closed.