Datacron level 9 relic requirement ambiguity

The wording for the Relic requirement to activate level 9 of a Datacron is ambiguous. It says the level "Activates on target character in squads at or above Relic 7." But in fact, only the target character needs to be at relic 7 and the remaining squad can be at relic 5. To compare, the level 8 description says it "Activates on squads at or above Relic 5." So the "at or above Relic X" phrase applies to the whole squad. This is misleading. Because of this I upgraded C-3PO and Threepio and Chewie from Relic 5 to Relic 7, which I would not have done if I knew that level 9 does not require this to activate. I requested a refund but the support seems to have no idea what I am talking about and just keeps ending the support chat with "all in-game purchases are final."

Can some developer respond to this? Also, please update the ambiguous and misleading wording so that other people don't make the same mistake.

81ddoxl3w3bx.png
b7xikw1cu6y9.png

Replies

• Degs29
    361 posts Member
    Yep, you should get reimbursed for that. It's not even ambiguous. They flat out worded it wrong. Should read:

Activates on target Relic 7 or above character in squads otherwise at or above Relic 5

Or something like that.