Stop with the Inquisitorius Galactic Challenges

13Next

Replies

• Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead

It's hard to pick a favorite CG, but the inquisitor ones are not it. I really hate that every tier is the same feats and they're not scaled back for the lower tiers. It's 60 purges at the top and bottom end, but no way to track the feat during the match. The message thingy we get when we achieve a step to a quest or journey guide would work.

If I had to make a decision on my favorite, it would probably be Scoundrels. They have a lot of different team configurations. The ship GCs are probably my second fav, but that's because the feats are usually VERY achievable without having to count them all out.
  • JediMasterVader
    47 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    So I guess this could be a rant but it is also a question on why CG is being malicious in the Galactic challenge events. They are spamming inquisitors for every challenge making it so newer players and even some higher lvl can’t even get silver or gold in the event. Just seems like a very anti player thing. Am I the only one who feels this way, like they are abusing a system to just milk a community?
    Post edited by JediMasterVader on
  • Options
    The ubiquity of inquisitors is definitely irritating for many but you can normally scrape the silver crate with a minimal 4 star low gear Inquisitor team (I’ve not bothered gearing them up & I normally get the T8 or T9 crate on occasion). It’s just a question of trying different combos & tactics. Boring but doable
  • harvestmouse
    892 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Obstinate a better adjective than malicious?

I don't consider CG malicious, but obstinate yes. The company's (I guess long standing top brass) behaviour seems to be very dog with a bone-ish.

I think Conquest is another example. It seemed at some point they'd thought 'Hey, ok...we'll meet you guys half way and drop the Purge feat.' Then all of a sudden 'No! We're not giving an inch on this! Purge is back baby! And you better enjoy it!!'

It feels comical now.