Just for fun - (If you have droids)

Bon_El
435 posts Member
I'm sure many of you have done this but I'm new to the droid party...
Just ran Phasma(L) with 86,88,GS, & Poggle with a borrowed HK. The extra attacks from Phasma & the Crit train that kicks off from HK is just cool. Obviously you could lead with HK & borrow a Phasma also.
~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~

Replies

• I do the second thing and yes, it is amusingly satisfying :)
    Creator of Dutch Bier Alliance [DBA] - Come and join if you're Dutch. More casual/low level? Come join Dutch Bier Alliance Academy [DBAA]
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I run Pog (L), GS, 88, 86, xxx with a borrowed HK (or vice versa). Damage is off the charts and might be better than Phas, especially if you don't get assists. Plug in QGJ, Tusken or Biggs and watch it explode
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    I'm a fan of the Phasma/Poggle combo period. Once they get offense up & advantage going... look out
  • I know this team hasn't been top "meta" since the speed fix, but I have been working on it for the past 1.5 months just because it is so much fun and, other than Jedis, uses true class based synergy (aka, not just speed or crit based bonuses across the board). Tip: use a AOE negative effect toon faster than IG88. With 88's unique ability and rapid fire he wrecks. Like I said, not top meta anymore but an awesome side squad to have for GW when you get in a pinch.
    "Everyone is going to love the new me." - Kylo Ren
  • I run

Poggle (L)
    GS
    IG-86
    Phasma
    Luminara

So far it's been my most successful squad
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    @Robbathehutt Thanks - I'll try that in a couple days after I get the mil to give 86 his 7th *
    The shards are sitting there taunting me... (88's too)
    You ever mix in 88?
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    I run Pog (L), GS, 88, 86, xxx with a borrowed HK (or vice versa). Damage is off the charts and might be better than Phas, especially if you don't get assists. Plug in QGJ, Tusken or Biggs and watch it explode

I'm wanna try Han, Daka, & Magmatrooper with this team but they're not done cookin
  • Bon_El wrote: »
    @Robbathehutt Thanks - I'll try that in a couple days after I get the mil to give 86 his 7th *
    The shards are sitting there taunting me... (88's too)
    You ever mix in 88?

My 88 isn't upgraded enough.

• Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I run
    So far it's been my most successful squad

Well I have 1754 credits left but it was worth it. And that's after finishing GW. That team is a beast! I remember getting 86 as a noob & thinking he looks boring... he just "critted" for 16k

*Edit - just got my clock cleaned by HK(L), IG's, GS, & Poe. My old team worked better against them. Ha
    Post edited by Bon_El on
  • I think phasma is overrated.