HELP ME CG MY ACCT WAS DELETED WITH NO ANSWERS WHY

LordSidious
2 posts Member
edited August 2022
Hello, my acct was deleted as of about 9:30-11:30 am central time yesterday. 8.2.22. I have Reached out to the EA SUPPORT and they cannot find my account using the ally code. They suggest i requested a RTBF which is false. My Ally code is/was 872.471.984 and is still in my home guild. I can Provide proof of micro transaction purchases etc. i have Dedicated money and so much time into my account and for it to be deleted is wrong. I have Not broke TOS. In the link provided many others have had the same issue pointing into a guest account bug??? How can this be a issue. We and I need a answer cg. Please help me. I’ve lost everything ihave attached the poor support you guys have shown and my profile I’ve lost. qefpea9zq28y.png
919vn4pghm18.png
W

0lh6v2lmioqo.png
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Kruineph Pennington was my deleted acct which was previously named LORDSIDIOUS
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2309 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Unfortunately, if the account was deleted there’s nothing EA or CG can do.
  • Apparently a RTBF was requested which is WRONG i did not do that. How can not find my acct with my ally code but they can say that was requested. That’s don’t even make sense !
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Your account is not deleted since... its right there in a guild

There seems to be some misunderstanding between you and the customer support, but we don't have the full context of the conversation, just a part of it

Also, please try to avoid making dramatic thread titles
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    As far as regaining access to your SWGOH account goes, only customer support can help you, so I'd try again with another representative
This discussion has been closed.