My SWGOH experience

JUSTCOOKIE
posts Member
edited August 2022
So, here we are, just wanted to discuss and share my opinions on this game, so pls dont hate, its just my humble opinion... So pls be polite in the comment, ik that maybe somethings that i will say aren't that bad.
First of all i just want to say that i dont hate this game, i've been playing this game for almost 3 years now on this account and other 3-4 on an old one... But **** if this game have issue...

First of all shard and gear farm: in 3 years, being everyday online and farming i managed to take just 4 to gear XIII (Dooku, JK Revan, Boba Fett and Fives) and **** if i spent time and crystal, progression is just too slow, and even w farm and planning gears arent guaranted when using energy, and raid give casual gear so is usefull but not that efficient (in my opinion)

Charachter shard are now pretty balanced, still annoying to spend time and get but still better than the original only 1 shard drop...

GA: Well, i love GA but matchmaking is nut... Im Carbonite V and i matchmaked w ppl that had already SLKR o GL Palpatine and ****, ppl that had like 30 relic when i have only 4, and its pretty frustrating.

But most important... P2W... ****, idc what you think, but i prefer a cheater, than someone that just swipe a card to win this game, i never spent even a single Euro on this game, and im proud of it, but ****, HYPER BUNDLE cost **** 99€ (yea it give lot of thing ik) but when i spend almost 100€ i expect more, its not that 20€ bundle that yea sure can help but for getting pretty nothing... So bundle are overpriced as hell and im pretty sure (not all devs) but mostly EA ones just milk this game as much as they can... ( I mean cmon we are talking abt EA)...

Besides this, i still think this is a wonderfull game, found lot of nice ppl in my guild, and maybe it would be good to add a featire that allows you to play against your allies in real time...

Let me know what you thing, feel free to correct me if i said smthing wrong, and im open to any advise or help w farming... Also sorry for any bad english...

Also forgor to say that if u want to add me aa ally here is my code 861-233-946, dont care if low level i accept all ally request

Replies

• JJ8
    21 posts Member
    Not sure where to start, but...if you've only gotten 4 characters to relic over 3 years, that's not the game's fault. As a f2p, once your account is up and running, you can relic a character every 3 weeks or so, sometimes a little less, sometimes a little more.

GA matchmaking is indeed awful. At first I supported the change, but not anymore. For example, I'm in aurodium 1/2, with a single GL, executor, and gas. My current matchup is against a 10m GP player with -everything-. The only question is whether or not he decides to play. If he does, he wins. If not, I'll win. This happens to me a lot. The "occasional" high GP GA players are all over the place, and there's no competition. The current system doesn't take into account that a large amount of people are playing occasionally, and that screws up the GA matchmaking. It's not just about "averaging" crystal income, it's about enjoying the competition.

As for f2p vs pay to win--I mean, we're playing a game put out by a for-profit company. They'll always want to maximize profits. F2p may not like it, but we shouldn't be blind to why the people who run the game run it. It's not a community service project to Star Wars fans.

• JUSTCOOKIE wrote: »
    idc what you think, but i prefer a cheater, than someone that just swipe a card to win this game

I don’t. Cheaters don’t make it possible for you to play the game for free.

• Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    JUSTCOOKIE wrote: »
    idc what you think, but i prefer a cheater, than someone that just swipe a card to win this game
    what kind of logic is that....

You can actually beat someone who spends

You cannot beat someone who cheats
  • Jacgul
    213 posts Member
    Go to YouTube, you can find all kinds of videos of people who take a f2p account from 0 to galactic legend in like 6 months.