Executor Mechanics

Hal_10000
161 posts Member
edited August 2022
Anyone know how this happens? Enemy Exec get it death star blast off before the payout?pub1hh8fctli.png
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• You don't need the locked debuffs for the Executor Ult, it just makes it easier.

Ult's cooldown is reduced by 1 every time Breach is inflicted.

So a battle long enough for the enemy to get two reinforcements out, could easily reduce the cooldown enough for Ult.
  • Hal_10000 wrote: »
    Anyone know how this happens? Enemy Exec get it death star blast off before the payout?pub1hh8fctli.png

If they wiped out your RC, which it looks like, then you cant get the payout. It’s feasible once that happens.

The locked debuffs comes from target lock. The ultimate comes from breach.

If you have chaff up a lot, they can still get breach on you, but not target lock.

The target locks get you an extra breach per enemy when the locked buffs go on, including whenever someone reinforces, so it helps with the breach count, but it's not required.
  • Thanks. This is the most confusing meta. Gotten some very strange battles
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Hal_10000 wrote: »

If they wiped out your RC, which it looks like, then you cant get the payout. It’s feasible once that happens.

The payout he is talking about is the locked debuffs, not the bonus speed and offence.
  • It did it again, this time while I still had RC on the field. I swear, this thing sometimes just doesn't count target locks.
    It did it again, this time while I still had RC on the field. I swear, this thing sometimes just doesn't count target locks.

As has been stated already, the Death Star Ult has nothing to do with Target Locks.