BEFORE new Conquest starts: Does 'Ben Solo' count as a Kylo/Rey?

Can CG please confirm BEFORE the Conquest starts whether the summoned Ben Solo will count as a Kylo or Rey version in the "Win 20 with 5 version of Kylo Ren & Rey in your squad" feat?

Replies

• A summoned toon wouldn’t count as being “in your squad”. They never have counted and probably never will.
  • I would guess no, since he is not a Kylo nor Rey. Its Ben.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    "Who are you?"
    "I'm Ben"
    "Ben who?"
    "Ben Kylo"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Someone will have to live test it out

it’s only one battle to test it out tho
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Beeblebrox wrote: »
    Can CG please confirm

No, they cannot.
    /thread
  • Ahnaldt will probably get the disc in an hour or so. He's streaming right now.
  • Did anybody catch whether or not he counts?
  • I used Rey, JTR, Rey Scavenger, Kylo, UnKylo with the Dyad disk in the first three sector final boss fights and did NOT progress the Reylo feat.
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    Straegen wrote: »
    I used Rey, JTR, Rey Scavenger, Kylo, UnKylo with the Dyad disk in the first three sector final boss fights and did NOT progress the Reylo feat.

Good to know. There should be enough wiggle room, however, to skip this one if you can get enough of the others.
  • Straegen wrote: »
    I used Rey, JTR, Rey Scavenger, Kylo, UnKylo with the Dyad disk in the first three sector final boss fights and did NOT progress the Reylo feat.

Odd, so either the disc invalidates that feat automatically or Swolo counts as at least -2 Kylos. I'd like the think that the later is the case.
  • Straegen wrote: »

There's the problem. Unkylo canceled out kylo.

But really? You used 5 of the required toons and it didn't count? Have you been able to progress the feat without the dyad disc equipped?
  • Well, it worked for me. Tried Force Dyad disk with Rey, JTR, ReyS, KRU, KR on Sector 5 SEE Main Boss. Even though KRU and KR fell, Ben Solo appeared to count as a "version of Kylo Ren" surviving for that feat. Whether this is as intended or not is another question. I also got credit for A Dyad in the Force.
  • KarateApina
    126 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Yes, that counts, because they dont have to survive. Nothing to do with Ben Solo.
  • Yes, that counts, because they dont have to survive. Nothing to do with Ben Solo.
    So, there is a bug in the "Win with any version of Kylo Ren and any version of Rey surviving" feat? As noted, my KRU and KR did not survive, but Ben Solo did as did a version of Rey.

• If Ben Solo was a version of Kylo Ren his name would be Kylo Ren (Ben Solo) or somesuch.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • nottenst
    682 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    NicWester wrote: »
    If Ben Solo was a version of Kylo Ren his name would be Kylo Ren (Ben Solo) or somesuch.

The question then is what is going on in the coding? Did I get the feat despite no versions of Kylo Ren surviving or is it coded so that Ben Solo counted as a version of Kylo Ren anyway?

Have people done the SEE Main Boss feat not using the Force Dyad disk and having no version of Kylo Ren survive and still get the feat? Is it really a Rey OR a Kylo survive? Or is it that there just needs to be at least one each at the start?

So, what is the actual bug? What is actually intended? How is it going to work next month?
    Post edited by nottenst on
  • NicWester wrote: »
    If Ben Solo was a version of Kylo Ren his name would be Kylo Ren (Ben Solo) or somesuch.

LOL. Ben Solo and Kylo Ren are the same character. That is not argueable. Same as JKA, LV, Darth Vader and GAS are all different versions of one character despite having different names and alignments.
  • NicWester wrote: »

LOL. Ben Solo and Kylo Ren are the same character. That is not argueable. Same as JKA, LV, Darth Vader and GAS are all different versions of one character despite having different names and alignments.

Not in game terms. Not unless it's specified. In this case it isn't specified, so they're different. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • And even if it was a version of Kylo, summoned units has never been counted for feats. Nor have they counted "against" feats.

Last round we could complete "win with full xx team" in the Malgus summon node.

Only the selected units from your roster is checked vs feats.
  • nottenst wrote: »
    So, there is a bug in the "Win with any version of Kylo Ren and any version of Rey surviving" feat? As noted, my KRU and KR did not survive, but Ben Solo did as did a version of Rey.

Ah, sorry I was thinking of the stand togeather feat. If all your kylos got wasted then it seems like a bug.