Separatist GC 8/8/22

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited August 2022
Any ideas on the separatist full team feat? All the combos I’ve used so far get annihilated by endless TM trains or infinite assists.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Any ideas on the separatist full team feat? All the combos I’ve used so far get annihilated by endless TM trains or infinite assists.

GG, Magna, B1, B2, and Wat. Basically you just need the sniper to survive long enough to delete GG and then you’re good.
  • I used GG, B1, B2, Magna, Wat. Tank tech on Magna then weapon on B1. Health on GG
  • GG, B1, B2, Magna & Nute - Auto 1st time
  • GG, Nute, B1, B2, Wat. First time, and a few more to check it wasn’t RnG.
  • Dang it….tried those and I’m getting smashed lol. What’s your first moves beyond the tank tech to magna?
    Dang it….tried those and I’m getting smashed lol. What’s your first moves beyond the tank tech to magna?

I start with weapon on B1 and not tank on Magna. Not sure if that will matter. Wat was dead for me before he could do a third tech.
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Dang it….tried those and I’m getting smashed lol. What’s your first moves beyond the tank tech to magna?

Stun Magna with Grievous first, then hope to the rng god's that the enemy Grievous doesn't use their aoe, then focus down on B2, hope the summon survives long enough to instant kill Grievous, and then win.

Personally I'm struggling with the DoT feat; Wat doesn't survive long enough to spread his DoTs, and the Vader tactic doesn't work because B2 starts a turn meter train, in addition to the hidden turn meter removal stat on droids, and B1's random ability to instantly kill a full health full protection team in one go
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif

It works, but I've needed a lot of retries. People exaggerate when they say they do it 100% of the times and never lose. Either that, or they have really high relics with god mods.
  • I used an old republic lead but threw in Vader instead of a tank, worked for all but last two teirs trying to get dots

It works, but I've needed a lot of retries. People exaggerate when they say they do it 100% of the times and never lose. Either that, or they have really high relics with god mods.
    I’ve done it 3 times and cleared it all 3 times. Might be luck - but I think Nute makes a huge difference.

Also, sometimes it’s better to use B2’s basic rather than the special. If enemy has no TLs, you need to prioritise applying some.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    GG, Nute, B1, B2, Wat. First time, and a few more to check it wasn’t RnG.

Maybe it's mods. Tried this team several times and rekt every time.

I had to do it with GG Nute Dooku 100 B2. Took several tries still, and ultimately the winning run was when the opening stun landed on GG.

I’ve done it 3 times and cleared it all 3 times. Might be luck - but I think Nute makes a huge difference.

Also, sometimes it’s better to use B2’s basic rather than the special. If enemy has no TLs, you need to prioritise applying some.

I meant the Wat variant. My Nute is only g12, it's not worth it to even try that variant.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member

That's where I'm struggling : at the last tier TL doesn't seem to stick
  • Alijar1 wrote: »

Stun Magna with Grievous first, then hope to the rng god's that the enemy Grievous doesn't use their aoe, then focus down on B2, hope the summon survives long enough to instant kill Grievous, and then win.

Personally I'm struggling with the DoT feat; Wat doesn't survive long enough to spread his DoTs, and the Vader tactic doesn't work because B2 starts a turn meter train, in addition to the hidden turn meter removal stat on droids, and B1's random ability to instantly kill a full health full protection team in one go

I ended up using SEE, Malak, Vader, Sidious, Wat. Vader got two rounds of MM in. Sidious got one AoE on all of them, and another one on B1 and B2.

#AddFeatCounter
  • Alijar1 wrote: »

I ended up using SEE, Malak, Vader, Sidious, Wat. Vader got two rounds of MM in. Sidious got one AoE on all of them, and another one on B1 and B2.

#AddFeatCounter

I used basically the same team to get the dots feat but I used Wampa instead of Sidious.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    I kept getting smashed with Seps until I put a bunch of speed on Nute and he went first. Then droids+Nute somehow miraculously won.
  • Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    The key was getting enough luck for the sniper droid to survive so he can oneshot GG
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Got it done with GG, B1, B2, Magna and Nute - it was sketchy as ef, but it worked out in the end with only GG left standing. Never got to use sniper droid.