Dryden Vos - New character

The book of boba fett characters:
BF SJ
Fennec

Random useless character:
Mob Enforcer

Replies

• Options
    Mob enforcer wouldn’t be useless if her only use is a Jabba requirement ;)

Just like Rose isn’t useless, since she is a useful Crancor sacrifice
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    The marquees are boush leia and BH Lando i think
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    The marquees are boush leia and BH Lando i think

This one? That would be awesome, this get up always reminds me of something from mortal combat haha.

mm5mqg80xcsr.jpeg
  • MasterGomez87
    144 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    i think solo char will play a big role might even see a release of Tobias Beckett, tho i dont see it i wouldnt mind a new Q'ira with a cape lol

Young Han in one the brackets hopefully since mine already R8 lol
  • Options
    So where is that second set of requirements? C'mon CG, three weeks now...
  • Options
    Take your time. No rush
  • Options
    yeah where is it lol long time.
  • Options
    So the longer between requirements the further out Jabba is. Which gives you more time to work on the confirmed requirements and horde gear/relics for those not yet confirmed.

Stop Rushing.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Byrdka wrote: »
    So the longer between requirements the further out Jabba is. Which gives you more time to work on the confirmed requirements and horde gear/relics for those not yet confirmed.

Stop Rushing.

I don't need time to do that though.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    ill rush it if i want to either way ill need farm stuff , i want to know
  • Options
    Byrdka wrote: »

Stop Rushing.

The issue is the new marquees. The longer it takes for them to be released the longer we have to wait to start farming them.
  • Options
    I have 3/5 done … waiting for kr to be farmable and to finish the long ship farm … so bring on the next set pleaseeee
  • Options
    yea the new set needs to come out very soon. i would like to get characters farmable/accelerated as soon as possible, and the sooner the requirements come out the sooner that happens
  • LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Going to have to wait to farm Boushh Leia and Skiff Guard Lando anyway.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Boushh and/or bikini leia needs to be added as a requirement. JML also should be, as they played a key part in the death of jabba
  • Options
    Boushh and/or bikini leia needs to be added as a requirement. JML also should be, as they played a key part in the death of jabba
    Wrong Luke. JKL did.
  • Options
    oh my bad. i wasn’t thinking
  • Options
    So either Jabba is going to be trash or the third set of reqs is going to be all r8 and r9
  • Options
    They may be trying to slot Jabba in as an easier GL to obtain for players just approaching that part of the game. That would make sense since we don’t really want him to be more powerful than the other GLs. Everyone will still want him - he will be better than a non GL team and I bet he will have some swell usefulness in upcoming challenges and conquests…
  • Options
    My main concern is CG called Jabba a BH GL, but his marquees are supposed to make him better and none of them seem to be actual BHs. Why can't his strongest team be Krrsantan, Boba, Embo and Greedo?

On topic, I'm assuming R2D2 must be in the requirements somewhere. The biggest surprise is JKL being R7, the same as his JML requirement. I'm still waiting for the R9 penny to drop, but I'm guessing it'll happen. R9 Mob Enforcer anyone?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    My main concern is CG called Jabba a BH GL, but his marquees are supposed to make him better and none of them seem to be actual BHs. Why can't his strongest team be Krrsantan, Boba, Embo and Greedo?

On topic, I'm assuming R2D2 must be in the requirements somewhere. The biggest surprise is JKL being R7, the same as his JML requirement. I'm still waiting for the R9 penny to drop, but I'm guessing it'll happen. R9 Mob Enforcer anyone?

Why does his strongest team need Boba, Embo, Greedo?

Why would his strongest team be bounty hunters? Maybe he synergies well with Scoundrels (which includes all BH)

We don't know his kit so its too premature to argue about what goes well and what doesn't

But most likely we will have Jabba + 3 Marquees + 1 interchangeable unit until we get (Bib Fortuna?) conquest lifter

So anything aside from the 3 marquees are requirements that won't be used most likely but we have 15 reqs scheduled
  • Options
    Pulsipher wrote: »
    They may be trying to slot Jabba in as an easier GL to obtain for players just approaching that part of the game. That would make sense since we don’t really want him to be more powerful than the other GLs. Everyone will still want him - he will be better than a non GL team and I bet he will have some swell usefulness in upcoming challenges and conquests…

Jkl is a tough requirement for players just approaching GLs.
    Power-wise, if he doesn’t get a lifter for a while, having him on par with other ‘GL without conquest sidekick’ would be just fine.
  • dogwelder79
    1484 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Why is the infomation in "game updates" instead of "dev announcements and news"? Just curious.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    362 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    **Takes Notes**
  • Options
    more R9 toons please!!
  • Options
    I would like to see Jabba with Boba, Greedo, Krissy, and Bane. That would seem to make the most sense- but they may not want to pull Boba from a hunter team. Maybe Jabbas leadership will activate BH payouts if all characters are hurt cartel?
    We have Lando and the Gamorean who would want to be there too so maybe we will have some starkiller-style team requirements.
    I am also trying to figure out what a Jabba and Bib team will look like since probably both won’t be physical attackers - maybe one of them will summon a weequay.
  • Options
    im constantly surprised there hasnt been another version of R2D2 or C3P0, major characters from all the films, I guess you could stick a lightsaber in R2s head for him to summon a leaping luke, and uhhm, C3P0 ability to summon the Max Reebo band?
  • Options
    No change on JKL? How is that even possible?
  • Options
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    im constantly surprised there hasnt been another version of R2D2 or C3P0, major characters from all the films, I guess you could stick a lightsaber in R2s head for him to summon a leaping luke, and uhhm, C3P0 ability to summon the Max Reebo band?

r2 and 3p0 are categorized as republic, rebels, and resistance so they may not make new versions bc they can be in a faction of all eras
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    With dash rendars ship (the outrider) only being required in stars do you think that he (dash) would need to be worked on too? that being for the requirement not
    just in general to boost the fleet.