Ilum First order galactic challenge tutorial!

Tellithowitis
194 posts Member
edited August 2022
I don't own any of the inquisitors, I don't have any galactic legends, I'm a returning player who barely has any good characters, but I figured out a way to get the most points in this event if you don't have inquisitors which is 90...

You need a character that can apply offense up for the feat and although my Darth Revan sith team can walk over the highest tier of the event, getting the offense up feat was tricky.

The other team I used that allowed me to get it was the following:

Padme lead, Anakin for the offense up, Yoda, 3PO and BB8. The team actually works pretty well, you wanna stun Kylo as much as you can, 3 PO using mostly basics for the stacks of confusion, BB8 boosts everyone's potency to get the stuns and turn meter reduction. Use Yoda's specials to get bonus turns which will reduce the event stacks quickly, knock turn meter off of Kylo ren and spread the foresight. With Anakin's basics try to apply buff immunity to Unmasked Kylo and use the heal immunity to defeat both Kylos.

Good luck people, let me know what other teams work!
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I got all feats in one battle with GI, 9th, 7th, 8th, 5th.

I strung it out for 9 minutes to try to ensure I’d get the 60 purge feat. That feat without a feat counter is a nightmare.
  • I took in DN to get rid of OG Kylo early. But then the inquisitors just tapped away
  • I’ve got rubbish inquisitors so I just chucked in the Royal Guard in place of 9th sister to get the 60 purges feat. Worked ok for tier 8.