Kit concept - Red Five Luke Skywalker

Destroyer_mct
100 posts Member
edited August 2022
Rumors of a Red five X-Wing are rising with the Profundity leak, so I figured why not make a kit for the character, and then later do the ship. (Like tomorrow) So here is Red Five Luke -

Red Five Luke
Type - Light side, attacker, Rebel, Jedi

Lightsaber strike - Basic
Deal damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again (no cap) and gain Retribution for 1 turn

Airborne Strike - Special - Cooldown 2
Deal damage to all enemy’s and inflict stun and Damage over time on target enemy

Obi-Wans Advice - Special - Cooldown 4
Red Five Luke gains Advantage for 2 turns, and when he loses Advantage he gains 4 stacks of critical chance up, but every time he is damaged he loses a stack.

Red squadron leader - Leader
If R2-D2 is in an ally, Red Five Luke gains a permanent +10% Critical Chance with R2-D2 gaining half of that. If Wedge Antilles is an ally, Luke deals a permanent +10% Critical damage with Wedge Antilles gaining half of that.

Expert Flyer - Unique
Luke gains Speed up for 2 turns every time he hits a Critical hit.

Description - “Fast attacker who hits Critical hits very often, dealing enormous amounts of damage.”

Unlocked at 25 Shards in Fleet battles Hard 1-3 replacing Imperial Tie Fighter and will occasionally be in the Guild shop
Post edited by Destroyer_mct on

Replies

• LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Wouldn’t Farmboy Luke be the pilot?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Maybe he would, or they would do a marquee character. Who knows at this point 🤷‍♂️
  • LordDirt wrote: »

Maybe he would, or they would do a marquee character. Who knows at this point 🤷‍♂️

Or it could have two Crew: Commander Luke Skywalker and R2-D2
  • Zombefyer wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

I think it is naively optimistic to think that they’d use 2 characters that thousands and thousands of players already have farmed and geared.

I think it is naively optimistic to think that they’d use 2 characters that thousands and thousands of players already have farmed and geared.

BAM is, so far, the only Journey character to have a ship.

If that's the case, then Luke Skywalker's X-Wing should be hard to get
    Zombefyer wrote: »

BAM is, so far, the only Journey character to have a ship.

If that's the case, then Luke Skywalker's X-Wing should be hard to get

This is why I believe it’ll have a new Luke Skywalker, what’s one more? 😂 R2-D2 wouldn’t be to bad to add, which they might just to make sense 🤷‍♂️