Game Center being logged out [MERGE]

Prev1
JeT99
7 posts Member
edited August 2022
I have been logged of game center while playing the game four different time now in the past 10 minutes. Will log back in will be okay till something updates then will boot me out again. WiFi is running at 240 mbs per second so it’s not a low connection issue. Anyone else dealing with a lot of this as well?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Nico
    29 posts Member
    Good Morning,
    my Phone and my Account get hacked, and i havend access to the GameCenter from Apple.
    The Hacker loging inside my Account and me out. I can login to the Game with Google connection, but get loging out when the login.
    The support didn`t help, 3 man Chating with me, and everone tell me a other story.

I really need help to become the only access back to my first Day Account.

What can I do?
  • Can you login to your Apple ID at https://appleid.apple.com/? If you can’t you have to go to apple support so they can give you your apple account back. Once you have your apple account back you need to change to a new email and new password. Then you can login to your account.
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    Apple can't help, and can't give me my ID back.
    I called the support more than one time.
    @Ultra Who could I address to help me
  • Tatoa
    8 posts Member
    I had a similar incident just now. Had to close the app in the middle of a 4/4 TB battle. 7fg0f53rqjgm.png
  • Just to confirm since it’s difficult for me to understand, did you get logged out of Game Center itself or Galaxy of Heroes?
  • Tatoa
    8 posts Member
    I'm not sure what happened. I was in the middle of a battle and that popped up. My only options were to click "Switch" to confirm the switch or close out of the app. I wasn't about to click switch so I gave up the TB points and closed out of the App hoping when I logged back in that it was actually my account that logged in and not some random Rayley lvl 1 account.
  • Tatoa
    8 posts Member
    When I logged back in luckily it was my actual account that that popped up and my GameCenter account that popped up at the top when the app was loading.

To be clear no one has access to my account info (SWGOH or GameCenter) and no other devices tied to my account were being accessed.
  • Tatoa
    8 posts Member
    Side note I work in **** Security and my devices are secured and locked down. I can have an offline conversation about that if any devs would like additional info.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Tatoa, Salatiuos is asking OP, not you no offense

@Nico I need a lot more information since I don't have a clear idea of whats going on

What do you mean by:

1. Your phone got hacked
    2. What phone do you have
    3. How do you know its hacked?
    4. Do you have access to your Apple ID account outside your phone? Such as laptop, website, iPad etc?
    5. How did you get hacked?

We can talk about SWGOH after those questions
  • Tatoa
    8 posts Member
    @Ultra Roger that.

Any chance you can tell me why I was prompted to login to another account while in the middle of game play?
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    1. YES
    2. Iphone X
    3. two factor auth get changend (new Number, new PW)
    4. No, didn't have access to my apple ID
    5. Didn't know
  • DMG_SW
    215 posts Member
    Tatoa wrote: »
    @Ultra Roger that.

Any chance you can tell me why I was prompted to login to another account while in the middle of game play?

There was a recent Gamecenter update, and now that happens to iPhone users if they temporarily lose internet while playing.
  • You also can’t use airplane mode either without encountering the Game Center switch issue on iOS.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Nico wrote: »
    1. YES
    2. Iphone X
    3. two factor auth get changend (new Number, new PW)
    4. No, didn't have access to my apple ID
    5. Didn't know

ok i was hoping for more than one word answers but since your AppleID itself got hacked, CG can't do anything for you

I cannot do anything for you

and if Apple Support cannot do anything for you, I don't know what else to say
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited July 2022
    As far as whoever has access to your AppleID using it to play SWGOH (is that what you are trying to say?), EA Customer support is the only group of people that can help you and you have already tried that

Right now, Your AppleID and Google account can access your swgoh account, and you need to either get Apple to disable your AppleID or disconnect it from the game which I don't think is possible without the help of EA support

From my experience, I'm going to guess that they might ask you prove that requires access to your Apple ID which you do not have access to
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    Yes, exactly.
    I was in contact with 3 support staff:
    1. Contact:
    Let's get it, I just need to start a new SWGoH account for an Ally Code and proof of payment that I bought something ingame that was credited to the account.
    2. Contact:
    Identification is not enough, you need an invoice from Apple, which you can get by email, for example.
    3. Contact:
    I can't help you, we have discussed and you need to prove your identity via your GameCenter that you are the owner of the account.

Then the friendly man from support ended the chat without further ado.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Nico wrote: »
    Then the friendly man from support ended the chat without further ado.
    if you can't provide proof since you can't login in to your account

You'll just be going in circles, wasting both people's time, just keep trying the gamecenter proof to see if you can prove you own the SWGOH account via game center and then request the AppleID connection to be severed and thats all you can do at this point
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    I can't get I cannot access the game center without access to the Apple ID.

It can't be that I can bring proof, even more if necessary, but the game can no longer protect it from unauthorized access.

It has already cost me 9 hours to create the new account and bring all the evidence, only to then get a supposed decision, although I will probably never get access to the Apple ID again.
  • Nico
    29 posts Member
    When i didn't get the only access back, i can close the game forever.
    The Hacker do so many Bad things, that it make no sense to play.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2323 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    If your iPhone itself was hacked and if you lost access to your Apple ID, there’s nothing CG or any other mobile game developer can do to help.

This is not something CG can fix. Unfortunately, it’s a security issue due to your Apple ID/Game Center being breached.
  • DarthGrff
    184 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    So I’m playing conquest then this pops up 578cvmyj5gg0.png
    So I hit the button, game reloads then it does it again! 5ui1kze7szv4.png
    Then I completely quit the game, and when I try logging back in, it shows me thisd2ah7pgskmgj.png
    It just gets stuck here, and if it does load it’s a new account. What is happening??! I have good wifi, 300 mgb connection, nothing different than normal. I am on iPhone btw Any solutions?

Edit: I got back into my acccount 30 minutes later but if this happens again no guarantees I’ll get back in

Edit 2: it happened AGAIN! Same night, can’t get back in again

Edit 3: got back in again, this is getting annoying

Post edited by DarthGrff on
  • Lumiya
    1474 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    If it appears just force close the App so it doesn't connect you with a new/guest account.

Some while ago they had a post about it.

Edit: Found it https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257128/known-issue-game-center#latest
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Same thing is happening to me. My internet connection does not appear to be an issue.
  • Lumiya wrote: »
    If it appears just force close the App so it doesn't connect you with a new/guest account.

Some while ago they had a post about it.

Edit: Found it https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257128/known-issue-game-center#latest

I do, still doesn’t help. My wifi isn’t poor either
  • Same thing has happened to me a bunch the last 24 hours. Including in the middle of my Raid solo this morning. Very annoying. It's like the connection to Game Center keeps dropping and it kills your current access.
  • @CG_Leviathan…it happened again.
    arnskfl6fveo.png
    ined026uys5a.png
  • The second one was after I restarted my phone. I did not click switch, but after escaping out Apple recognized me again…
    So far I still have my account, but I took screen shots of my entire inventory just in case….
  • sigsig
    234 posts Member
    That issue is related to having bad wifi/cellular service. The devs commented on it in late June
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257128/known-issue-game-center#latest
  • sigsig wrote: »
    That issue is related to having bad wifi/cellular service. The devs commented on it in late June
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257128/known-issue-game-center#latest

There are an awful lot of these posts in the past 24-48hrs. Something changed. I’m on a rock solid wifi connection and received the change user notification 6 times in the past 24hrs. Something changed, either on apples side or CGs to cause the incidence rate to go way up. There are too many of these posts for it to be merely coincidence.

The only thing I can think of, is that I’m on a mesh wifi network, so wonder if, when it switches from one node to another, it causes the issue? But nothing has changed in my setup and have never gotten the notification before 🧐

• Same thing has happened to me a bunch the last 24 hours. Including in the middle of my Raid solo this morning. Very annoying. It's like the connection to Game Center keeps dropping and it kills your current access.

That’s what I’ve found too