Eighth brother not counting towards purge feat

IntrepidFox
237 posts Member
edited August 2022
I took palp lead, with mara jade and three inquisitors against a bh team. I thought the 7 purge attempts scored was wrong so i went in again. Second time i counted at least 20 successful purges applied, and when I checked the feat progress only 1 attempt was registered.

Fyi this was with my newly acquired war of attrition disk and some prot recovery disks slotted.

Is anyone else encountering purge attempts not registering or can confirm it’s counting correctly for them? I know they fixed a bug regarding this feat, have they now completely broken it?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• I just had 75 in one attempt, so it's working fine.
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    It's fine ... it took me 3 battles to get the 300 purges against a Nest-team ...
  • Thanks I’ll be giving it another go later.
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Yeah it’s busted - 0 attempted purges this time.

Before:
    3cbqboff9sik.jpeg

In battle:
    2n0edwcvw9nq.jpeg

After:
    t4wdgbrpl3rx.jpeg

I’ll test without war of attrition once i have energy again.
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    Yeah it’s busted - 0 attempted purges this time.

Before:
    3cbqboff9sik.jpeg

In battle:
    2n0edwcvw9nq.jpeg

After:
    t4wdgbrpl3rx.jpeg

I’ll test without war of attrition once i have energy again.

I mean, you finished the battle though, right? Either win, timeout, or loss? You didn't retreat?
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Yeah the final inquisitor died soon after the image, and mara jade basically one manned the rest of the battle for a victory.
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    I figure either war of attrition interferes with the feat or purge by eighth brother doesn’t get counted (as he’s usually the longest lasting and i did get 7 and 1 purge counted in battles where other inquisitors survived long enough to get some go’s).
  • IntrepidFox
    237 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Removed war of attrition and still got 0 recorded purge attempts. Presumably purge attempts by eighth brother never count toward the feat.

rz7iunlxzab2.jpeg
    ntgvazce49rk.jpeg
  • crzydroid
    7296 posts Moderator
    So if everything is going normally and you are sure it's an issue with 8th Brother, you can submit a bug report.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>