Gear economy change suggestions

In the past few interviews crumb has hinted at CG acknowledging the gear changes they promised a year ago and that there are changes in motion. I wanted to give my opinion (that no one asked for) on reasonable changes I think CG might actually consider.

guaranteed drops on hard nodes. If I spend 100 energy, refresh at 25 crystals then spend another 100 energy and can get 10 GUARANTEED pieces of gear, I think that sounds decently reasonable

free shard shop currency refreshes. I’m still blowing my **** currency CG doesn’t want to give more of, just let me cycle through til I find what I need

pick your gear on crates. Galactic challenges, conquest, raids, instead of relying on RNGsus to determine my fate let me pick what I need.

Just my 2 cents and I think these would be reasonable, but meaningful changes

Replies

• wharp
    213 posts Member
    This game is build around gambling, you will not have minimum guarantee.
  • wharp wrote: »
    The 100% drop rate for gear on hard nodes is exactly what they promised many months ago, so this is likely to be what they eventually deliver.
  • wharp
    213 posts Member
    The 100% drop rate for gear on hard nodes is exactly what they promised many months ago, so this is likely to be what they eventually deliver.

Hope they keep their promises, I didn't knew or follow what they promised, but what I remember at first when they announced their "fix" on the gear crunch was the introduction of kryotech gear ...
  • wharp wrote: »

I don't think they promised that. I thought it was double drop rate on hard nodes, making it the same amount you get per energy for gear, hard or normal.

Not sure if they meant drops would go up to 2, or if the percent chance to drop would increase. But I don't believe 100% drops was ever on the table.